• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My thought of PC...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    Well I think if PC was real it would look like this,
    My thought of PC...

XD it's kinda big and stuff (like Hogwarts XD) anyways what do YOU think the PC looks like if it was real? ?_?

PS: I don't know if this belongs at the Sprite section or here... If I'm wrong someone move this please ^~^

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    what,is that maca i see in there?you should have labeled buildings like"home of the sprites and stuff.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    That is so cool! I love the "Spammer Jail"(lol) and the people crowded around the fainted scientist.

heh, this sounds like FG's post...

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    wow thats awesome! but you forgot to put me around mew! and give him a shrine too! I sha;; save that pic and make my own version just like that :D and I shall put me chasing mew!!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    XD Thanks guys, but it's time for me to leave I think o.o Dark_Gligar went somewhere again *AIMs him* Ah he's eating lunch :D

EDIT 1: Yeah I should but there's too much too list...
    EDIT 2: I think those Team Magma and Team Aqua are not evil XD *think of mods at every fourm* What?

Back