• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Tiles ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well this is my first ever attempt at making tiles, so i thought i'd start with something nice and easy, like the inside of houses.
    The way i see it, my tiles are like marmite, you either love them or you hate them :P
    So anyway, here they are:

My Tiles ^^

They are for public use, but please give credit as i spent quite a bit of time making them.

Any comments? Feedback?

School days again...
    Years
  • Well this is my first ever attempt at making tiles, so i thought i'd start with something nice and easy, like the inside of houses.
    The way i see it, my tiles are like marmite, you either love them or you hate them :P
    So anyway, here they are:

My Tiles ^^

They are for public use, but please give credit as i spent quite a bit of time making them.

Any comments? Feedback?

Did you rip the computer, the refrigerator and others, then just change the other things?

Last edited:

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    yeah, they're quite good acutally. I thought they looked like they had no outline .-. but thats D/P for you.

May I ask how you managed to make them fit into tiles?

Years
  • Well i purposely made sure they had no outline, as with solid colour it didnt really look right at all.
    The tiles look better if they're actually made into a room or whatever.

I made a tileset template so that i can make my tiles into the right size and everything.
    I've uploaded it so people can use it :D
    Be warned, its huge.

Spoiler:

Obviously, one tile on the template is one tile in rmxp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back