• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade Thread. (Generation to Generation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Ok, so I've decided on something. I have a TON of rare Pokemon on my Pokemon White, and I honestly have no real use for them. Right now I am more focused on my Soul Silver over White. The story is, I bought a used copy of White and it has a ton of rare Pokemon, shinies, PKRS, etc. I wanted to start over but my cousin suggested I wait, transfer them to his game, and then transfer them back, but there are only like 2-3 that I actually want to keep. So I've decided to do the first ever (I think...) Generation to generation trades. At the bottom, I will post additional Pokemon not from my White, but from my other games that can also be traded. The ones from White will NOT be breeded, but the ones from my SS, Emerald, and FireRed can be if you wish so.

Rules -
    1. I can guarantee that the Pokemon will NOT be hacked. If you find a hacked Pokemon, please return it and I will gladly refund it.
    2. I don't care if you PM me to discuss trades. I like the attention. :)
    3. Unlike most others, I don't really mind if the Pokemon you are giving me is unreasonable as long as it is on my want list.
    4. Please be patient. Some Pokemon need to be bred, some need to be transferred from past games, etc. So please don't rush me too much.
    5. Because of the time zone differences, I have no real "time I'm online". I can guarantee that I'll be on once a day and sometimes I'll be on for a while.
    6. People ask if I'm confident that people will put up their side of the deal after I make a trade, so I decided on this: I will receive my Pokemon first and then you get yours. If you want to see the Pokemon to assure yourself that I do have it, I will show it to you.
    6. Make all offers HERE first. That way it doesn't seem like I suck and can't get any trades when I've gotten like 5 already through PM. :) So make all offers here and then we can PM/VM.

Remember, all trades are like this:
    -You trade me a Pokemon I want from a 4th generation game to my Soul Silver-
    -I trade you a Pokemon from White to your Black or White-

Also, I will only list the Pokemon and whether or not they are shiny. This guy has too much Pokemon for me to list the moves and stats and stuff, so if you wish to see the stats for one Pokemon or etc, I will tell you all the details when you find a Pokemon you want. So for instance, if you find one on the list that you want, PM/VM me and I'll reply with the stats, natures, etc. For alot of these Pokemon, I have more than one of each.

So let me list the Pokemon.
    Note: I may add sprites sometime in the future, for now I just wanna get this posted so that it can be out, I'll edit it and add coding and pics and stuff in the future.
    Note 2: I may have more than one of each Pokemon, but I will only list it once, and if you want it, ask and I'll give you info on all of them.
    Note 3: I also will not be too off. Like to give you a Mew for an Umbreon. If it's a good Pokemon, I expect at least something that can match it. I am trying to create a party out of these trades.

First up:

Pokemon I have in Pokemon White:
    Spoiler:

All Pokemon from this point CAN be bred if you want.

Pokemon from FireRed:​

Spoiler:

Pokemon from Emerald:​

Spoiler:

Pokemon from Soul Silver:

Spoiler:

Here is my want list. Just because it's not on there, doesn't mean I won't gladly accept it if the deal sounds right. Keep that in mind. If you have a deal that I didn't write on my want list, feel free to ask me and see if I like it.

Want List:

SHINY Charizard (Good IVs preferred)

Spoiler:

Arceus (Good IVs preferred)

Shiny Umbreon
    (I'll be satisfied with a regular Umbreon, but shiny is preferred) (Good IVs preferred)

Spoiler:

SHINY Vaporeon (Good IVs preferred)

Spoiler:

[-More to Come-]

Feel free to improvise. I'm not really strict with the movesets and stuff or the natures, I'll only care if it's shiny if I asked for it to be shiny. I don't care too much, but I prefer if you follow the requirements. I'm not a strict person when it comes to trades. ;)​

UPDATE
    -New Rule added-

Last edited:

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
    Years
    hey i would like to trade for your victini and shiny tornadus. i have three giratina's lvl 47,70 and 100. i can pm you the stats if you are interested and also i have a mystry mew lvl 10, many other pokemon in my soul silver to offer if you arent interested in these ones.
    Chris

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    i have the shiny charzard you want, lets trade? i want your shiny rayquaza for it

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Yeah sorry lol. At this time, I'm just trying to get my Soul Silver loaded. It's my favorite game of the series, and I haven't restarted White yet and got the actual experience of it.

UPDATE: So I really want to play White, and I want to get rid of most of the Pokemon on it to restart. Check out my trade thread, if you have anything in 4th gen that I want, I'll give you like 3-5 Pokemon from White for it. Just wanna get rid of everything in White so that I can play the actual game.

(Sorry for double post. If it's really serious, just merge my post with my post above this one. Thank you.)

Last edited:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I see alot of pokemon on your want list i have. Considering i don't know my pokemon's ev's, but let me know if you want to trade for them.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Well, I can but I'm not usually that good at it. I usually breed with Ditto for shinies and end up with a ton of babies, like I have a box full of Eevees and Sableye and Absol in SoulSilver.

What are you looking for?
    Also, if you have White or Black, I can give you anything you want from them for your shinies.

Oh, I also got a Mamoswine in a trade with all IVs 29-31, so if you want a Swinub with good IVs, I can try?

Last edited:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    This doesn't mean you're going to start trading 5th gen right?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    ^ Don't think so, unless it's for Fourth Gen Pokemon.

Update :

I think Genesects may be hacked, but their OTs are from other trainers, so if they are hacked, that doesn't mean the rest are too.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Oops..Sorry..Forgot last rule D:

Anyways..Whats the nature of the Shiny genesect and non shiny?
    Im offering wants in my sig,the electivire :P

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Offering shiny event Golurk (adamant) and shiny event Hydreigon (modest) both have japanase name and they are legit.

Are you interested ? PM me

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Shiny

I have a shiny tentacool in soulsilver, lv. 23. I was wondering if I could have your shiny arcanine but I know there's a huge level distance just wondering if the trade would work. Thanks!

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I'm sorry, I haven't updated this in a while. If I still have my Arcanine in White, I'll gladly do it, if I don't, then I deeply apologize. I am near restarting White and I traded a lot of Pokemon away, I'm not a hundred percent sure I still have it

Years
    if you still need shiny vaporeon i have 2 of them , (both traded but legits at my point of see xD) I want deoxs if possible :D

btw they're low level , i can raise them to have those attacks that you ask , do you want it ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back