• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trading Shop with over 15 shinies!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thanks and no it isn't EVed.Edit:Relaxed.

If only i could breed that to get a Shiny Adamant Gyarados. But i'm willing to go though a Horrible time to do that. But if i get a Shiny Gyarados by myself i'll let you know okay? It's a deal btw. Edit: Yes!! Egg Hand-Over Time.

Gogeta5214

Ichigo's Apprentice
    Years
    If only i could breed that to get a Shiny Adamant Gyarados. But i'm willing to go though a Horrible time to do that. But if i get a Shiny Gyarados by myself i'll let you know okay? It's a deal btw. Edit: Yes!! Egg Hand-Over Time.

Alright my FC is 4510 7096 1844.What's yours?
    akatsuki:No thanks.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Alright my FC is 4510 7096 1844.What's yours?
    akatsuki:No thanks.

Like i said before, I get accsess to Wi-fi in 1-2 Day's. If it comes tomorrow i'll let you know. two things to inform you about Xd. What do you want for the egg?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh yeah I forgot.oops.Anymore offers?Give me something worthless.
    White Stuff: Now I'm going on wifi.

Unfortunaly, I disposed of all my Bad Stuff XD. I'll look in through my boxes and tell you what i'm going to offer for the Egg.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Alright just tell me what you have.

If only i had a cloner. But, In my party Currently besides an Ev Trained slaking:

Suicune Bold
    Salamence Modest

Box 1: A lot of glaceons
    Gliscor Impish
    Dialga Timid
    Snorlax Careful also has Pokerus
    Weavile Jolly. More later, gotta go Eat Dinner now.

Back