• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trading Thread of Shiny and others....

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    What about shiny Latios? I would rather have that. If no PM me for Charmander. If I an can I have the origina; ones because I'm against cloning and hacks if not that's fine I'll still trade.

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    What about shiny Latios? I would rather have that. If no PM me for Charmander. If I an can I have the origina; ones because I'm against cloning and hacks if not that's fine I'll still trade.

dont worry my pokemon not hacked ill trade you latios if you want what one do you want?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I could trade you a shiny Latias and Skarmory for your shiny Deoxys and Regigigas. However, I would like it if you cloned Latias/Skarmory and gave them back since they are my only copies.

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007

I could trade you a shiny Latias and Skarmory for your shiny Deoxys and Regigigas. However, I would like it if you cloned Latias/Skarmory and gave them back since they are my only copies.

alright but i have to clone my pokemon too

Back