• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trainer Cards shop

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    Hey Seto_girl, You Said You Were Gonna E-mail My Card To Me And I Haven't Gotten It. And It's Weird But, I Can't See The Cards In Peoples Sig. But I Can See The Ones In There Avatar. So Could You Make It A Avatar Trainer Card? I JUST WANT ONE POKEMON: A MACHAMP. A BLACK ONE WITH PURE RED EYES AND THOSE LITTLE THINGS ON HIS HEAD, ONE RED ONE GREEN.

Years
    I think I know what is wrong, I think its youre skin youre using, but Im going to find out what is wrong, cause I sent it to you on email >>

Years
    My Trainer Cards shop
    My Trainer Cards shop
    :P you never said if you wanted a litlle or big one, I will edit this with the rest later

Sorry for all the delays, I have been REALY busy ??

Years
    ^_^ you know what, becuase you never read the rules, I dont know if im going to do it at all ^_^;;

*checks youre post *
    yup, only 1 at a time...but im not a meanie, so I will whip youres up now, then I shall get on with the others, SO sorry for not doing it sooner ^__^;; Apology accepted at all?

My Trainer Cards shop

Well I have done it, but youre sciozor looked WEIRD so I had to not put it on ??;; you could put it on youreself if you wanted to ^^;;

Last edited:

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    ^_^ you know what, becuase you never read the rules, I dont know if im going to do it at all ^_^;;

*checks youre post *
    yup, only 1 at a time...but im not a meanie, so I will whip youres up now, then I shall get on with the others, SO sorry for not doing it sooner ^__^;; Apology accepted at all?

My Trainer Cards shop

Well I have done it, but youre sciozor looked WEIRD so I had to not put it on ??;; you could put it on youreself if you wanted to ^^;;
    Thanks!!:D(message too short)

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    Can i request a trainer card please? I don't have one, My pokemon i'd like on it are Charizard, Venusaur, Blissey, Mew, Mewtwo, & Alakazam. If you could please. I'd really appreciate it, can i have the original ash as my character. Name - Metis

Thanks so much, I'm new to the forum, so what's up guys :)

Years
    My Trainer Cards shop
    you know, I like you, and I like it that you like these, so here is one here for you

and that there fast to make :P

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    hey can i have one of those sonic battle cards
    no: ????
    Sprite
    My Trainer Cards shop

Color: Sort of light Green

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    hey seto_girl, i think i know what was wrong, i think you sent it to the wrong place. so here: [email protected] : that's my mail, so try it now, and then if that don't work, send it to: [email protected] : but i barely go to that one since i can only access that one at school. well thanks again...bye!

*EDIT* why was Ermn Lugia-chan banned?

Last edited:
    Years
    You kinda forgot about mine on Page 4, so I'm posting my request again. (Don't think I'm trying to pressure you or anything rude like that!!!)

Trainer Card please!

Name: Ryan
    Pokemon: Kyogre, Shiny Butterfree, Pichu, Bulbasaur, Politoed, and Marshtomp
    Trainer sprite: https://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...lr=&sa=N
    Pokemon standing next to Trainer: Pichu
    Whatever kind of icon you can find!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    can i ahve a trainer card:D

Name: Tom

Trainer in pic: lance if you have him or steven or brendani f u dont have em

pokemon next to trainer: umbreon

other pokemon: latias latios espeon salamence eevee

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Excuse me, but do you think you could make me a pokecard?

Pokemon: Shiny Charizard (like the one on my avatar)
    Color: White
    Stars: How about five?

Please and Thank you! :D

Last edited:
    Back