• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My travels have brought me back here.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
  • ! Someone I knew back in the day! ^-^ I think I remembered you mostly as Soulflame Ninetales then. Anyways, what brings you back? Quite a lot has changed, but I'm sure you'll quickly get reacquainted with the forums.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Mainly back due to Pokemon X and Y being released actually. It was interesting enough to spur me back onto different various forums I once commonly visited. Around the time I stopped showing up around on the forums I began to lose some interest in Pokemon and started getting involved in just gaming.

I do remember you to some degree. It is good to see familiar names still around :)

Years
  • I'm very happy to see people returning - X and Y certainly are amazing and I could probably go on forever about why I love them. All of our members share your sentiments as we're all loving these new games. Great that it's re-iginited your love for Pokemon again! Welcome back~

I doubt you remember me as I wasn't really around when you were, but there's always time to change that. Now we'll both know each other! :) Is Arcanine your favorite or has that changed? I have way too many favorite Pokemon and every generation seems to bring something really awesome that I always think will top the previous. Right now I'm totally digging Espurr and Meowstic.

Have a lovely stay here and hopefully you settle back in once again, Crimson!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, welcome back! Everyone does indeed appear to bring out that pokemon fan inside of them, because of these new pokemon games~ I do agree that X&Y are wonderous pokemon games, and I am excited to see what Game Freak will hold next for us!

I don't think we've met, but it's nice to meet you! Arcanine is one of my favorite fire pokemon, and I'm glad you like it as well. :3 I was thinking of buying Pokemon X and trade over my Growlithe to it so I can play through with that Growlithe, teehee.

In any case, I do hope you'll stick around a little longer, yeah? <3

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • @ Cirno: Arcanine still remains one of my favorites, its fallen a few places i'll admit, since there's a few pokemon that I've fallen in love with in the last few days. My favorite still is (barely) Ninetales, although with the advent of X and Y, Fennekin and one of my old faves Jolteon have really made me rethink things. Pokemon-aime and of course the 3D-ness of the pokemon has made certain older generation pokemon just so much better.

Thank you both for the kind welcomes :) I'll be at least lurking around at the very least.

Flydro

doobz
    Years
  • Welcome back Crimson Arcanine! I'm returning to the forums myself, hope you have fun and enjoy being back :D

Back