• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Ultimate Goal

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it looks like my weight loss journey is almost over. I been thinking about my ultimate goal. I was thinking should I be 145...or 150. And at first I was think I should be 145, but the more I thought about it...I will be fine at 15o. Right now I am around 174. So I only have a few more pounds to lose.

What you guys think? Should I be at 145 or 150?

Right now it isn't hard to maintain it. I know what to eat and what not to eat. And what to eat in moderation. I know what exercises to do. It is just that being 145 pounds might be a bit thin. I will be fine at 150. But I got to see.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi to you too, but I needed advice. Oh well, I will put my ultimate goal of 150. I will see how I will feel then. I am not stopping this is my life now. I don't want to be big anymore. *pumps fits in the air* I am done!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Go for 150. But what's your height? I'm at 6 feet and I need to be at least 180. Ah I see you're female. 150 is fine for you to be honest. But yeah I need to lose wait as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mitchman;bt27944 said:
    Go for 150. But what's your height? I'm at 6 feet and I need to be at least 180. Ah I see you're female. 150 is fine for you to be honest. But yeah I need to lose wait as well.
    I am 5'1". The BMI is saying I should be around 132 pounds. I don't want to be that. x.x That is too thin to be honest. I want some muscles as well. Thank you! I will shoot for 150 then. :)

Awww you can do it. With your height you don't need to lose too much weight. Be sure to add muscle too.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I'm at 250 and I love food. Its practically impossible unless they leave me in a desert. X_X
    But you're only 5'1? Eh 130 to be honest sounds too thin. I know girls at that height who are 130 and are almost sticks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah my weakness were sweets, fried food, and fast food. I ate those all the time. x.x And of course I didn't exercise. I gained a lot of weight. But once I stopped eating those, cut back, exercise...the weight went down a lot. ^^

It is hard I know, but once you get started and know what to do...it isn't so bad. Hmm, you want to be at 180. I think you can do it. =D

Eww...I don't want to be a stick. I still want some meat in me. XD 150 pounds it is then. I am sticking to it. Man I can't wait then. Yay!

I just thinking about it because everyone is thinking that I don't lose anymore weight. They are thinking I am fine the way I am. So that is why I changed my goal a bit. I still want to lose weight, but I don't need to lose too much.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Setsuko;bt27954 said:
    Yeah my weakness were sweets, fried food, and fast food. I ate those all the time. x.x And of course I didn't exercise. I gained a lot of weight. But once I stopped eating those, cut back, exercise...the weight went down a lot. ^^

It is hard I know, but once you get started and know what to do...it isn't so bad. Hmm, you want to be at 180. I think you can do it. =D

Eww...I don't want to be a stick. I still want some meat in me. XD 150 pounds it is then. I am sticking to it. Man I can't wait then. Yay!
    Well I did try but I got lazy and gained more. I went down to 200 then shot back up again. I do not have any thyroid problems I checked it already so yeah. Just the simple act of being a food crazed person.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that happened to me. I eat food when I was bored.

I try to lose the weight when I was about 25 years old. I lost about 20 pounds, but one day I stopped exercising. And I went back to eating unhealthy. Gained the weight I lost and gain a bit more. It is just when I found out about Weight Watchers. My stepmom joined and she lost a lot of weight! She told me I should join. But I put it off. Not until I felt that I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't fit all the clothes I had and I started having pains around my body. I couldn't take it anymore. So I joined. And that is how is what I am today. I had the will, it was just lost. I got it back though.

Glad you don't have thyroid problems. I noticed that when people have that it is tough to lose the weight. x.x But it could be done.

Well you are still young. You still have your whole life ahead of you. When you are ready to lose the weight I know you will get to your goal in no time. ^_^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Thing is I see no reason until I get a girlfriend so she can have a nice handsome thin guy next to her but the problem is no one wants the current me. I fail for some reason to realize it but eh whatever. I'm stubborn like that so I;ll get used to it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah before I really didn't care. I wasn't going to get a boyfriend anytime soon and I wasn't too popular. So I stopped caring. But then I realized, I want to live longer. So I am losing the weight because I want to be healthy and live longer. Not to impress a guy and be popular. Down the road I will end up with someone, just not now.

But I see what you mean. That is what wrong with the world today. Someone got to do this to impress this person. I wish everyone will like the person the way they are. No one needs to change just to get noticed. But for me I am losing weight because of health reasons.

Last edited:
    Back