• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My UU team that needs a name.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    This team is totally based on a few gems in UU that really stand out in my opinion. Each team member has a specific role, and it all functions in a way where it can deal with various problems.

At a glance:

The Lead:

Claydol @Light Clay (Careful) [Levitate]
    252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
    -Explosion
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Stealth Rock

My supporting lead. He uses stealth rock, followed by reflect and light screen, and finally explosion. This lets him perfectly set up the next pokemon, and hinder a team that switches multiple times.

The Annoyance:

Dunsparce @Leftovers (Adamant) [Serene Grace]
    144 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD
    -Calm Mind
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam
    -Water Pulse

Dunsparce can be annoying...And this takes complete advantage of that. Calm minding and then using the status effecting moves really packs a punch. Adding confusion to any of those just owns. He's offensive, and supportive, and is also the master of Serene Grace.

The Physical Sweeper

Gallade @Leftovers (Jolly) [Steadfast]
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Psycho Cut

This is a basic, yet effective Gallade set. One Swords Dance brings it to a tremendous attack stat, and with close combat, stone edge, and psycho cut, He really is strong, and one of my most offensive pokemon.

The Revenge Killer

Dugtrio @Choice Band (Jolly) [Arena Trap]
    35 HP / 252 Atk / 221 Spe
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Sucker Punch
    -Aerial Ace

A powerful revenge killing Dugtrio. Supports the team by really being a fantastic asset.

The Mixed Sweeper

Altaria @Life Orb (Mild) [Natural cure]
    112 Atk / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
    -Draco Meteor
    -Outrage
    -Fire Blast
    -Roost

Another standard set, but again, very effective. Extremely powerful, and to top it off, a stab Draco Meteor and Outrage, along with Roost when it's life orb causes it to get a little low on HP.

The Support

Umbreon@ Leftovers (Sassy) [Synchronize]
    252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
    -Curse
    -Payback
    -Wish
    -Baton Pass

Umbreon is meant to wish pass and Curse. Umbreon makes a great supporter, and fits well in the team. He causes a TON of trouble, which is why I love em.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    You messed the pics up. XD

Gallade wants Shadow Sneak >> Psycho Cut or Stone Edge. It lets you get revenge killed by less. Also use a Lum Berry or LO.

Modest >> Adamant on Sparce and Max sp.att. :/

Nothing benefits from Curse Passing tbh, but w/e. Id prefer Heal Bell over it or something like Taunt, Yawn or Protect.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Umm...

Why is there a Claydol where Dunsparce is meant to be? And why is there a Miltank where Claydol is meant to be?

Anyway, from experience, Dugtrio wants Pursuit >> Sucker Punch, that way you can kill fleeing Rotom and Mismagius

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Umm, two of things, the pictures are messed up, and Dugtrio needs pursuit over sucker punch to hit anyone running away.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    huh ? Sucker Punch is good for priority. :/

Aerial Ace is the one that should be removed because its poop.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    On the Umbreon I would use Toxic over Curse just to get rid of annoying walls and maybe surprise someone who switches in. There are a lot of times when you really wish you could just Toxic someone. Keep Wish and Baton Pass though, that is always usefull late game.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Very weak Team to Fight and Mixed Honchcrown, and they add that 6 Pokémons random seem me without any strategy of base, Claydol lead not works, considering the elevated number of Taunt and Tricker introduces in the actual metagame.

Back