• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My versions I made up...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I made up two Game Boy Pokemon versions that are named Frost and Heat, and I want to see what you think...

1st you'll be able to make what your character looks like.
    2nd you will have a calender in your bedroom so you can go to your hometown when it is Christmas, your birthday (which you will set), etc...
    3rd there will be a whole bunch of new pokemon including all the ones from the other games.
    4th: your secret base is your save point (I just thought that was a logical idea) There will be a sleeping bag in there.
    5th Your character will have actual conversations instead of just "...", "yes", and "no."
    6th There will be talking in battles.
    EX: Trainer 1: Oh no I'm losing!
    Trainer 2: Too bad, bozo.
    7th: The fighting style will be different: sort of like golden sun and you will actually see the trainers directing the pokemon.
    8th: You run into Team Rocket and you can either fight them, or, this is my favorite, join them! Your goal is to get Ash's Pikachu! Na Ha Ha Ha!
    9th:You'll be able to choose who to battle as (You, Jessie, James, or if you're a good guy, you'll have Ash, May, Brock)
    10th:Instead of that stupid thing where you just barge into peoples homes, you'll have to knock! It's so more realistic!

I'll probably have more, but I just want to see if you like my idea of a more sensible version of pokemon.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Wrong place..... but is this a hack or a idea, or RM2K?

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    this is supposed to be in the ROMS and HACKS thread
    please try to look at all the forums before posting
    or if you're not sure please ask someone
    everybody is really nice here and im sure they would help

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    This Doesn't Belong Here... If I was A Mod I'd Say

MOVED ... but i'm Not

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Sorry, peeps. Hey, and I'm not too new! I've almost been here a full year and I already have 400 something posts!
    I had some new ideas, but I forgot them. Sorry again, peeps.
    Tee-hee...how I love that form of slang; peeps!

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    That game sounds cool! I like these three things...

1) Knocking.
    2) Talking
    3) Saving in the secret base. I've always wanted to heal in the secret base. :D

Back