• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very first fake!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    theultraradical said:
    It's okay, I guess.

First of all, wrong font. I think the correct is Humanist something or another. If you want to be able to make some good fakes, Pokemon Zeo is a good place to learn. It has blanks, tutorials, and the right fonts.

Also, as previously mentioned, Swampert's resistance should be Electric, as it has a half Ground attribute type.

Anyway, look at Pokemon Zeo to find very extensive tutorials, such as letter placements, fonts, etc. as well as Card Blanks for almost every expansion, as well as some example card fakes from expert card fakers. I'm a good card faker, I could give you some examples, but I can't make them perfect, as I use Paint for the most part.

I'd like to see your next one, using Pokemon Zeo tutorials and the right fonts, etc. It should be much better.

Edit: Where's the HP?

Also, if you look closely around the ears, and other black parts of Swampert, you'll see that it has a bit of green. That should be perfectly thrown out, and it should go with the background perfectly, with no edges that is not a part of Swampert.

60 damage for 2 Water Energy is far too much damage. The only way they'd do that for 60 damage is if you'd have to deal damage to yourself, discard Energy, or something like that.

You should give it the 2 types Water and Fighting, and give it Resistance to Electricity and its Weakness into Grass. The card makers wouldn't put Fire as a Water's resistance, it's usually a resistance when the Pokemon wouldn't be effected by it in the game.
    Some cards, like gyarados, are weak agaisnt something they really aren't (Gyrados = Water/Flying, not actually weak agaisnt grass) The stats are up to SwampertLover so weakness, resitance, attacks, whatever is not wrong, just maybe not realisic in a real card game. ITS FAKE FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! It can have 1,000,000 HP and wouldn't matter.

Years
    Okay, bragging never really accomplished anything for anyone. To you people like Minun*, who are bragging and saying that your first card was better than that, it just discourages, and doesn't encourage. Besides, I'm sure the card was made without a good tutorial, and she might not have the right fonts. Humanist Condensed doesn't come with most computers, after all.

And in response to Pokedragonfire, I know that its up to the maker. I was just saying that if she wanted to make it look more real and better made, she might want to make it fair and more game based.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Hmph..if the truth hurts it isnt my problem you know ^_^; LEts jsut stop the arguing I'm sure that swampertlover will come out with a better card next time right? ^_^

Back