• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My view on feminism.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Dare said:
    Are you serious? Almost 2 billion people are Christians, just about every single country has some type of Christian population. So don't say that not many people are Christians because it is blatantly false. I realise that 2 billion is only about 30% of the world population, but Jews (another 14 million) and Muslims (anotehr 1.3 billion) as far as I know believe in the Adam and Eve theory (correct me if I'm wrong about Islam, I knew that it was related to Christianity so it's sort of an assumption).

On topic, feminists are terrible. I don't think I have much to state that hasn't already been said, but feminists are hypocrites. That is all.

Religion is generally kept out of non-religious debates. This one isn't an exception.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Dragonite Tamer said:
    Women should have equal respect to men but not more respect.
    I'm afraid that ain't going to happen. But hey, it's up to the men to respect them.
    I'm not a feminist, and I like the fact that men are stronger. I don't want to be a 'woman of authority'. o.O;
    But can at least most men try to treat women nicely? I mean, not sure if this is appropriate..but most kidnappings, sexual assaults, abusive crimes of the sort happenes to a woman with a male offender.

Years
    I definetly agree with you there, lady akita. So many men can be so cruel, both to women and men. They just don't control their hormones, their excuse being that they don't want to go against 'god' or 'nature'

I'm a male myself, and i'm 14, so of course i have millions upon millions of hormones attacking me. But I actually control myself. I don't just act like a sheep, or go with the flow of the river. If I did, i would really be weeeeird.

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    I think they should have equal respect ^.^ We're all people after all.

I don't think it will happen though, not any time soon anyway ._.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Hitokiri said:
    I think they should have equal respect ^.^ We're all people after all.

I don't think it will happen though, not any time soon anyway ._.

The only people who don't give equal respect to both women and men are either rich or the kind of people who get drunk at bars all the time. And perverts.

Anachronism

Intrinsically Unreal
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2006
    Don't take it so offensively. We all have diverse beliefs. Attacking it doesn't make it any less better than yours.

I don't think much of sexism, as it never occurs where I live.

Back