• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My website!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i dunno the layout is good and stuff but the content iffy....

also use pics from the internet u dont need use the scanner for everything!

also Imakuni he might have got the layout and features from a program on his computer. because with free sites like that u upload a layout right from the comp (it actually says upload)

Years
    I don't really know what 'Iffy' means... the reason I need a scanner is my pictures are going to drawn by myself, I do plan to use some pictures from the net. Actually I'm not very good at html at all...It's a begginer's thing, where you don't have to know any html, and it's really easy.
    I'm glad it's good though. I'm going to add more content, I'm just about to add a Hamtaro fanfic for this week, and add a new fanfic or two each week.
    And soon there'll be some background image. Thanks for the tips!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    forums are for established sites that are making numerous hits (cough cough r_t listen to what i am saying cough cough)

haha we have new forums at pokewizards but I dare put the link up I don't want to give simone a heartattack besides I feel her pain

the annoyance by juno dos spamming at the pokemon706 forums is enough

he doesn't get the YOU CANT PROMOTE YOUR FORUMS idea...

n00bs... uggh

Years
    Well, that's kind of what I was going to say. Except that thing against 'noobs'. I once had a forum for my old site which made an astonishing 0 posts a day and an amazing total of 1 member, which was me.
    So unless I get a big site with loads of information, I'll never have a forum, or more than 2 posts a day and a couple of members.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Not a bad starter website, but it could be better. If you know HTML i will host you a subdomain. You need to know FTP as well.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    haha simone u have 706 posts (get it pokemon706 lmao) anyways Simone since we are on the topic of html I have to ask you a question and I don't want to make a thread just for it.

I was about to add a topsite to the index when my program froze. I had to use control alt delete to get rid of it. When I started back up the whole index was/is gone and I don't know what to do....

Do I leavePokeWizards... but I decided to ask you first because once they find out im screwed! so please help me! I am going to need it!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Sudowoodo_prince said:
    erm...what was that? Booted out? ...anyway, I'm about to update the website again, and add some more stuff to it like that Hamtaro fanfic.
    So any fans of Hamtaro, take a look at the fanfics section in about 10 minutes!
    Is it just me, but I can't see your website at all. All I see is a "Page is Unavailable".

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    haha i like the theme song to hamtaro lmao i was flippin thru and i heard lol whats wrong with me!

btw u have barely anything on ur site when i last checked (yest)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I like pip, but yea, dress it up a bit more, i hear dresses are all half price this week....XD

Years
    I think I may delete the site, since I don't have too many ideas.

B.T.W, I said ages ago that I looked like Mondo, and then someone said I must be a good looking guy, but in fact I don't, and I just said yes, true back then because I didn't know what else to say. I thoguht for some reason I did then, and I said it again in some other thread, then Tmbjr said something I didn't understand, But I don't look anything like Mondo, okay? (I don't know if I actually did know what he looked like back then, I don't remember)
    I'm just a red-haired boy. So sorry if I deceived any of you,I'm really sorry.

Bye!

Back