• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My welcome thread (Lluis2012)

Years
  • Hello I'm New and i want to do friends

Hello my name is Lluis2012 I registered months ago but i didn't made any post before.
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Catalonia.

I'll try to do a post because I'm doing a Pokémon game in rpg Maker xp

Last edited:

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey There Lluis!

Welcome to Poke-community..Or well Welcome Back to Poke-community You started before me XD Anyways Dont worry about your English Its understandable.. So Anyways Spain Huh? I never went there..But I want to ..I'm a Soccer Fan VISCA BARCA! So If your Interested in Rom Hacking Just head over to the ROM hacking section you might find a lot of help and inspiration there you might even find Some New people for your team..And If you need some recreation head over to the Forum Games :D

Besides all these I strongly urge you to Check out the Poke-community Rules Thread..Trust Me If you don't You might get into Trouble

So anyways Welcome Back to Poke-community..And If you need any help ask a moderator And If you want Send me a friend Request

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey ya there Lluis , welcome to PC!

Don't worry! It's fine if your English isn't perfect, I can understand you greatly. :) I got everything you said so that's all that matters. We have lots of member here from all over the world. Many of them don't speak English as their native language. So it's fine if yours isn't perfect cause we get people like that all the time! And maybe from being here alot, your English will improve! It happens every now and then.

Yup, the Emulation section is a good section if you're into ROM Hacking. We seem to get lots of people into developing hacks so our library is massive. There's alot of hacks to play but there's also a lot of helpful members there too. You can find many useful tutorials and resources which you can find from simply browsing. If you're stuck on things there you can ask questions here. Or you can ask the moderators of the section ,DrFuji and giradialkia for more assistance.

There's many other sections here too of course. Just browse around and see what we got. If you like soccer , for example, you might want to try the soccer discussion thread we have in General Entertainment. I'm a soccer fan to an extent. I like watching the port more than play it, but I used to play with friends all the time as a kid. I thought I was good and freshmen year of high school, I actually joined the soccer team. Though the problem was, I was too out of shape (from being on the computer too much lol) so the running and workouts worn me out. Plus I wasn't as good as I thought I was. D: So I quit after three days of practice. :( But I still love to watch the sport every now and then. Anywho, General Entertainment also covers any topics on anime, TV, movies, music and other forms of entertainment except video games. That has it's own section for it. There's also Forum Games as Darkrai666 mentioned, for when you have spare time. Or Chit-Chat & Polls which has random chat on everyday things. A good place to make friends at. :)

But anyway, I hope to see you around! Your time here is just getting started and I hope it's a great time! If you need help or have concerns you can also ask or give feedback on anything in Questions & Feedback. Have a wonderful time here and feel free to chat with me anytime!

Years
  • Hi Luis! Your English is a-okay and a lot better than some other people I've seen around the 'net, haha. I'm sure you won't have any trouble being understood here. :) Welcome!

If you're into RPG Maker you'll likely enjoy poking around Game Development, assuming you haven't done that already. Are you just starting out as a game-marker or do you have experience? There are a lot of aspiring game creators that join here and work hard towards getting their first game up, so I'm sure if you focus on it and keep trying you'll become one of those people. It's always really fun to be a game creator, club/trade shop owner, and the like since you get to be the center of bringing a lot of people together who try out what you've made! I'll be looking forward to the progress you make so be sure to work hard at it~

Hopefully you make some posts outside of that since there is a whole lot to do here even outside of creating a game. You can discuss all sorts of things ranging from battling/trading. AWsquared has given you some great suggestions already so hopefully that helps you settle into the forum and find things to do. If not, you can always contact one of us and we'll help out. We're a friendly bunch here and any confused new member shouldn't be scared of contacting our members and staff.. we're here to help you, after all. ^C^

But hmm, Spain? I really hope I can visit sometime. I've a huge interest in so many of the European countries.

Enjoying yourself so far, Luis? I really hope so! Have a great time and I'm here if you ever have questions or concerns! =]

Years
  • Hey there Lluis, welcome to PC! The name's Zach, and its nice to meet ya!

I just wanted to say good luck on the development of your game! :3 it's always cool that we have members here wanting to make new video games from scratch, and the Game Development board was your place to go as said by the wonderful Cirno! And feel free to look around the rest of PC as well, since we have tons to talk about with Pokémon!

If you have any questions, feel free to come in contact with a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be glad to help you out! ^^

Hope you enjoy it here Lluis! Feel free to either send me a friend request and or leave a VM on my profile whenever you may want to chat with me! ^_^

Back