• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My wonderful site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
    Years
    For my site it is based around sonic (or it was) and i have only recently put up my site and need it rating. I did not know about those templates that you can make so i just edited a layout.
    so i would like some opinions....

If you using firefox switch to IE because it looks gay if u dont believe me try it on firefox.

URL is in attachment....

Last edited by a moderator:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The navigation is a bit fat... Personally, I don't like the layout much.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    If it doesn't work on Firefox, then it isn't up to w3 standards. If it doesn't work on IE, micro$oft sucks. Also:
    Rules said:
    * Respect every member on the board. Do not flame, bash, insult, or act rude to any member of the board. Members are all entitled to their own opinions. Also, do not use "gay or anything having to do with a person's age, sex, religion, race or color in any derogatory manner.
    It says not to use gay in a derogatory way, for future reference. Also, even though you don't have 15 posts, there's nothing to stop you from posting the URL as text is there? :P

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Hmm..you are wasting people's time downloading...Just wait till you get 15 posts then you post urls..Anyway this is against the rules...Reported

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    The In the Notepad thing....If the mods say do not post urls before 15 posts they have a reason...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I have to say you have a particularly creative way of bypassing the rules... I applaud you for your innovative way of thinking, but unfortunately you mayn't break the rules like that. I'm locking this thread; come back when you have 15 posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back