• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Year Of Review~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well here it is, I tell you that I am going to make a year of review. So here it goes.

2008 was a good year. Not the best year for me, but it was okay. I wish I could go back in time and fix what I did wrong this year. I am grateful of all the stuff everyone has given me and I appreciate that. For one, I want to thank all of my customers. This year I had a lot of customers who praise me and noticed that I work hard. So I am going to continue that in 2009. It makes me happy that customers ask for me. It is very nice. It proves that I am doing something right for once! =D Also I want to thank my mangers of believing me and help me strive.

And also I want to thank all of my friends here and in real life. Thanks a lot guys. You are the best. I really appreciate all the kindness and stuff. <3

Weight Watchers, I thank you as well. You are going to save my life one of those days. Heck, you are saving my life already. XD I will continue with this program so I will be a lifetime member someday. And I will get to my goal. No doubt about that.

Okay, now the major thing happened to me was that my purse got stolen. It was the worst night of my life. Okay, I had the sliding door open from my patio. The screen door was closed though. I was in the bedroom minding my own business, and then suddenly, I hear a bang sound. I ignore that because I thought it came from upstairs.

So when I finished eating, I was about close my door. I seen my screen door open. And I thought that was weird. I don't remember opening the screen door and I turned around, my purse was gone from the chair! I had my purse there before for a long time, and it never gotten stolen. Never! So I bet there was someone watching my every move. They went to my patio took the purse and ran out! I never found out who did it though. :/

I am still mad about that. I know people get their wallet and purse stolen all the time, but I thought it will never happen to me. But at least I wasn't hurt. What would happen if I went to the living room and seen that person...ooooh boy. That wouldn't been good. I probably won't be here. Yeah my life is more important. I can always get the stuff back(which I did), but I can't get my life back. So yeah. That was the bad thing happened. I wish I went back in time to fix it...oh well. I lock the door and this time my purse is with me in the bedroom in the closet.

So I think that is it. Again I wish I can go back in time and fixed of what I did. But all well, I am learning. That is life.

So I hope I have a successful 2009. Thanks for reading! =D

Back