• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Zombie Deck

zshadowzero27

Jounin
    Years
    Well I made a Zombie Deck a whiel back and I duel with my freinds alot.
    I Win a **** load of times too. I really liek this Deck and i use it to the best way i can and by what Cards i get when i get em.
    Well can You take a Look at my Cards and tell me what you think of the Deck.
    And if you have any Ideas to make it any Better than it already is then Please do i really want to make this Deck Reach its full Potential.
    Just to let you know i wont be enterign any Tournaments and crap so this is a Freidnly Duel Deck. but we still have a few rules and such Certain cards thatcant be used 1 or more times you know em. And we can use any Cards no matter what the Dueling Rules are like limited Cards and such we still use em.

Monster Cards

Vampire Genesis X1
    Vampire Lord X1
    Dark dust Spirit X1
    Shadow Ghoul X1
    Patricain of Darkness X1
    Pumpking The King of Ghosts X1
    Castle of Dark Illusions X1
    Pyramid Turtle X2
    Wanerding Mummy X1
    Double costonVampire Lady X1
    Poison Mummy X1
    Royal Keeper X1
    Regenerating Mummy X1
    Des Lacooda X1
    Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower X1
    Red-Moon Baby X1
    Sangan X1
    Nightmare Horse X1
    Man-Eater Bug X1
    Spirit Reaper X1
    Skull Servant X3
    King of the Skull Servants X3

TOTAL MONSTERS: 28

Magic Cards

Book of Life X3
    Book of Moon X1
    Book of Taiyou X1
    Pyramid Energy X1
    Monster Reborn X1
    Call of the Mummy X1
    Different Dimension Capsule X1
    Tribute of the Doomed X2

TOTAL MAGIC CARDS: 11

Trap Cards

Call of the Haunted X1
    Magic Jammer X1
    Energy Drain X2
    Shift X1
    Pyro Clock of Destiny X1
    Dust Tornado X1
    Sakuretsu Amor X1
    Tutan Mask X1
    Riryoku Field X1

TOTAL TRAP CARDS:10

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    SKULL SERVANT LOL!!!

Actually, I've got a Normal Monster deck where it kills...but in a Zombie Deck? There's better...

And try to cut it down to 40 cards.

zshadowzero27

Jounin
    Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    SKULL SERVANT LOL!!!

Actually, I've got a Normal Monster deck where it kills...but in a Zombie Deck? There's better...

And try to cut it down to 40 cards.
    Well my combo for them is this.
    Summon King of Skull Servants.(+1000 ATK for each Skul Servant and King of Skull Servants in Each in the Graveyard.)
    I summon king of skull servants then i activate my Tribute of the doomed and i also use then With Energy Drain to Attack and get the regular Skull servants dead before i summon king of Skull servants then once I used trubte of the doomed i discard a Skull servant to the graveyard OH MY and he gets and extra 1000 Attack i had him to 5000 Atk before....So is he good now? You just got to know how to use them weak cards. lol
    Anyone esle want to comment on my Deck?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    zshadowzero27 said:
    Well my combo for them is this.
    Summon King of Skull Servants.(+1000 ATK for each Skul Servant and King of Skull Servants in Each in the Graveyard.)
    I summon king of skull servants then i activate my Tribute of the doomed and i also use then With Energy Drain to Attack and get the regular Skull servants dead before i summon king of Skull servants then once I used trubte of the doomed i discard a Skull servant to the graveyard OH MY and he gets and extra 1000 Attack i had him to 5000 Atk before....So is he good now? You just got to know how to use them weak cards. lol
    Anyone esle want to comment on my Deck?

Oh, I know how to use them. My comment was that it was rare to see them in a zombie deck when they have a decktype all their own.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Monster Reborn is banned.

If you are running a zombie deck. Run 3 Pyramid Turtle

You should choose which types of zombies you would want to run your deck around. Basically Vampire Lord is the basic lineup.

Back