• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myrrh25's Favourite Unpopular Pokemon Tournament!!

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Tournament approved by TwilightBlade. Cheers. :)

---------REGISTRATION CLOSED---------
    ---------Finals Underway---------

The Favourite Unpopular Pokemon Tournament.
    Have you got a team of NU-tier or UU-tier Pokemon that just doesn't cut the battle standards online to win games? Have you got a craving to take part in a tournament with your NU-tier or UU-tier team?

Look no further!! The Favourite Unpopular Pokemon Tournament is here!!
    The UU/NU-tier tournament has finally arrived in town for all those who love these cute little loved Pokemon, that just don't face up to online battle standards!

The rules are simple
    - It will be an 8 trainer tournament.
    - Pokemon are used from the UU and NU-tier and these tiers only! (Check below for a list of usable Pokemon.
    - Battles are held as Level 100 Singles, with the Standard Clauses. No hax items either!
    - The battles are held on a 3v3 team. So you may only bring THREE Pokemon into the battle with you!
    - Tournament dates will be set once I have all 8 registered trainers!
    - It will be held as a spider diagram, with 4 of the first 8 going to the semi-finals. And 2 of that 4 going to the Grande Final.
    - Pokemon caught with Action Replay, PokeSav or similair methods are allowed, as long as their stats, movesets and abilities are legitamite (if you're suspected of having illegal stats or movesets or abilities, i'll be checking your Pokemon to see.). This means basically, no Pokemon with over 9000 stats. And no Shedinja's that are hacked for Dark+Ghost type with Wonder Guard, thats just cruel.
    - From the second series onwards, the battles will be held on Wi-Fi, and Shoddy will not be an option.

You can find the list of Pokemon legitamite for this tournament:
    https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uu << The Underused Tier
    https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/nu << The Neverused Tier

Trainers Taking Part
    Myrrh25
    Pwnobi
    .Gamer
    Amazing_NeoSteelX
    wonjoon0330
    EmeraldSerenade
    crimsonstorm
    SacredMiKeY

Round One Battle List
    Pwnobi VS
    Amazing_NeoSteelX
    .Gamer VS crimsonstorm
    Myrrh25 VS EmeraldSerenade
    wonjoon0330 VS SacredMiKeY

Semi-Finals Battle List
    SacredMiKeY
    VS Pwnobi
    crimsonstorm
    VS
    EmeraldSerenade

Grande Final Battle
    SacredMiKeY
    VS crimsonstorm

Welcome to the Favourite Unpopular Pokemon Tournament!!
    Good luck, and have fun!!
    __________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I might do this, I sav'd a UU team so I'll give it a go.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Haha I'm loving how popular this tournament is already after only being up one night :P

One space left people. If you want signed get your name down quick.

If there is more popular demand for this however I may increase the participants to 16 instead of 8, which would include quarter finals too.
    EDIT: Sidenote: I will also require to hand out a Pokemon/Item prize to the first place winner, and I'd like suggestions. Thanks for any suggestions made.

Last edited:

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Right thats everyone registered :D

HAVE YOUR BATTLES FINISHED WITHIN TWO WEEKS TODAY PLEASE. (19th May 2010).

Good luck everyone. Enjoy the tournament.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Updated. Two battles left before the semi finals. :P

On a sidenote; you are allowed to change members of your team between rounds, as long as they still fit within the UU/NU tiers. :)

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Good luck to my buddies Mikey and Pwnobi! I wish you guys luck!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I can't find my pearl version that has all my EV'd pokemon, so I can't participate. :(

I'm giving my match to CrimsonStorm.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Unlucky dude :(, but appreciated for telling me so I can update.
    Only my match left to go, once dad gets home so I can set-up wif-fi on my new DS :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    will u be hosting another one of these tournies after the semi finals/finals happen? cause i would want to join in if its possible for the next tourney but i would need to raise a team first tho.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Probably, but since I liked to keep it varied I'll probably put a spin on it. :)

Also, I can't get my Wi-Fi running, so the final battle of the heats goes to EmeraldSerenade.

I'll get back to all remaining competitors once I've set a semi-final date. Good luck.

Back