• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myself!

Mepalo

The Hunter
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Hey There! Im Mepalo and I just signed up to PC and I already think that I would be able to accomplish my quest for finding a nice and friendly forum

Pokemon games owned : Ruby,Pearl,Diamond,Explorers of time,Heartgold,White,Black2 and X

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Welcome to the forum fellow new person! PC is a pretty nice forum from everything I've seen, and there's tons to do and talk about. If you ever need anything, the mods are especially helpful as well in my experience. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well of course PC is quite the lovely and welcoming forum to join in, and I dear hope that we haven't disappointed in your expectations so far! Welcome to the forums! <33

That's quite a nice collection of pokemon games! Mmm, I owned all of them except for a select few myself, but I think they're all really nice to play once you get into em! How are you enjoying Pokemon X? I've heard that there are more events for it coming soon, so, I hope you're looking forward to that! :3

Ah, but don't hesitate on giving us a message if you ever need anything! And I'm always happy to chat whenever you'd like! Thank you for joining, and I hope to see you again real soon! <33

Years
  • We're always open to new faces. Welcome to the forums, Mepalo! I'm sure you are having loads of fun today because well, we're a very welcoming community and we're glad to have you.

Nice set of Pokemon games you got there, in fact I've got most of the ones you've listed so yeah go figure. We have loads of topics here covering all generations of Pokemon gaming so go and check them out since they aren't a bad place to start posting. Do you have any fave Pokemon? Maybe any interests you have outside of Pokemon? Feel free to tell us anything we need to know about yourself!

Don't hesitate to ask around, we have people who are willing to assist you wherever you go, and I'm always excited about meeting newbies so feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat. I'm sure we won't bite you! I hope your day goes well and yeah I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello! Welcome to PC. I hope the Welcome Messages don't scare you :P (They Scared the heck outta' me)
    Anyways, have Fun!

Back