• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MYSPACE/FACEBOOK

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
  • WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK

That's exactly what I wanna know. I don't see what all the hype is about. I mean, you join and make a homepage, then gawk at another's homepage, then......what? At least on a forum you can have a lively, creative discussion that makes sense. :/

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Why are they COOOL? In my opinion, they are not cool.

It may be because I'm not very social, but I'm not gonna waste my life on those sites being a friend ***** and risk getting scammed or tracked by pedophiles. I'd rather waste my life here, anyways :P.

I don't care what happens, but I think people that go to MySpace or Facebook 90% of their time need to get a life.
    ^ Yesh, what I think about it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Facebook is my life. No, not really.

I don't see anything wrong with have a social networking site as long as you're not addicted to it and on it 24/7. Sure, it may be a waste of time being on there sometimes but I've certainly found it a decent way to communicate with friends - especially some that I haven't seen for years. It essentially is just another form of communication, much like how we're on here, except it can be a bit more private.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    There's some people I keep in touch with over Facebook as it would cost loads to call them long enough to have a proper conversation.
    I'm not addicted to Facebook, actually I think I'm addicted to PC. >.<

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Facebook is fun. I like the feature that put the name of the person inside the picture.

Years
  • I use facebook, not myspace.

I like it since I can connect with all my friends, and also keep in contact with people I meet on vacation, or family members that live far away. Its great for keeping in touch with all the people you meet.

Years
  • I don't want a myspace. I have a facebook, but I deleted over 100 people on there once I graduated high school. I didn't like most of the people in my graduating class. I only save it so I can talk to my friend in Wales, and possibly a couple of my friends that don't annoy me. I'm thinking about getting rid of my facebook, though. :/

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Once I get a laptop of my own, I'll be making either one of them. Well, they're a great way to communicate with real-life friends. Also, one could be up to date with the latest musics, news, etc…

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I have both, but I rarely use them any ways, but I do use them for keeping in touch with friends but that's about it.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • MySpace is old and pretty much dead and FaceBook is just like MySpace, but more people are online everyday. Some people are online 24/7 just like myself.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I use both, and from my experience Facebook seems to be a lot better; could be my family using it. All my friends use Myspace, so I use that when I want to talk to them instead.

They both have a purpose for me, I guess.

JAD0109

Osu!
    Years
  • I like MySpace a lot...I can post whatever I want on there (nothing bad, really) and feel like people are reading it (even if they're really not). Makes me feel kinda special.

I don't really like Facebook, though. Lack of moderation plus lack of customization makes me sad.

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
  • I like MySpace a lot...I can post whatever I want on there (nothing bad, really) and feel like people are reading it (even if they're really not). Makes me feel kinda special.

I don't really like Facebook, though. Lack of moderation plus lack of customization makes me sad.

Thats the deal with me, i love myspace by how you can customize your page how you want but everyones just moved to facebook even tho you can't customize anything and everyone reads absoluately everything, there's no privacy on it D=

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well it does make keeping in contact with friends very easy (:

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Well, I had Myspace a while back, but then went onto facebook when my friends started using it. I now use it ocassionaly.

Back