• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I don't use facebook for a couple reasons... one being my science teachers on there with some "intresting pictures" O.0
    It would be just too weird...
    You have great teachers.

Recently, I've been trying to find my school's ex-headmaster on Facebook.
    Apparently after he retired, he's having a nice time in France ;_;

Years
    No I don't use myspace because I have more important things to do than to waste my time trying to gain friends on some internet site and whatnot. It just doesn't interest me.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Nah, never ever got a account. It's never really interested me to read what people did for the day etc, it's silly to me, I've been to the site a few times to view some friends but that's about it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I was going to sign up, but...well, I just didn't at all find it interesting and it seemed a little pointless. My mom and her friends have accounts there, though.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I have one, and I use it everyday to talk to people, most of them being people that I've seen that day :P
    I did actually use to have my myspace URL in my sig, but I took it off after seeing loads of people with those " post this in your sig if you aren't an emo loser" things.

Lash

Years
    I have one, and I go on it frequently. I have a lot of Linkin Park fans added, and I enjoy talking to them.
    Along with that, I make layouts for people, mainly hidden layouts, that tell a lot in such little space.
    I use it for downloading/listening to music from my favorite bands mainly though.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I have one as well, its really just my music profile, myspace is pretty usefull for getting music publicized

Back