• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

myspace

Years
    I don't have one. Pretty much everyone I talk to on the internet uses LJ, so that's what I use.

Besides, the few times I see MySpace, it confuses the crap out of me @@;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think I made one at some point... But I have never used it since then.

I use Xanga, though...

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I have a MySpace account, but I use it mainly to announce XBox live tournaments. I almost never use it to chat or any of that crap.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    I have a myspace! All my friends have one, and I know how to do everything on that site. I know what every code and everything is. But thats just me. Anyways, yea...I use it for the main purpose its there.

8]

cybernin

Come on, come and kill me Kira
    Years
    I have a myspace! All my friends have one, and I know how to do everything on that site. I know what every code and everything is. But thats just me. Anyways, yea...I use it for the main purpose its there.

8]

wow. i also have one but not to sure what the heck im doing on it. when im bored i try to work on it. i have no idea how to post picture in comments also so im not sure if im an idiot, or just avoiding the new fad. remember people there is also facebook....

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have a site I use for blogging etc. It's much more flexible and convenient to use.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I have a MySpace, I only use it to keep in touch with friends when I'm bored =P Some of my friends don't have MSN Either, so I use myspace to talk ^^;

Back