• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysterious Card

Explodinator

Yours truly
    Years
    The reason I don't have a picture of the card here is because I don't know how to upload it, it's a mixture of being new to the website and also being on mobile at the moment. I'll figure it out later.

Anyways, my uncle recently gave me tin after tin of his old Pokemon cards, I used to have some when I was little, so what a joy, more pretty pictures to collect. I came across a REALLY weird one, it's purplish pink, reflective, covered in sparkles, and written in some sort of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. The picture on it looks like Mew or less likely, Mewtwo. I don't know what the card is for, is it just a decoration card? A trophy? It has a move, a description, an illustrator, the resistances and weaknesses at the bottom, but I can't properly read any of it. It's clearly decipherable somehow because there are recurring symbols, or maybe I'm caring TOO much over what was probably a McDonalds event card at some point.

Back