• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysterious Dungeon:Rebel In The Darkness

Seiji Tatsuo™

{|The Jester King|}
    Years
    Hello, one and all, and welcome to Mysterious Dungeon:Rebel In The Darkness! I'm your author, Kazi-Jackal, and I'm here to explain to your the gist of what you're about to read. MD:RITD is a FanFiction based around the concept of the Nintendo DS and Gameboy Advance games. This story is rated PG-17, due simply to the amount of gore and language that is within it, so those with weak stomachs, I advise you not to read. This is indeed my first FanFiction on Pokémon, so I may seem a little inexperienced in areas. Any help you can offer me will be greatly appreciated, so don't hesitate to PM me with advice. And now, without further ado, I give you my FanFic, Mysterious Dungeon:Rebel In The Darkness!

Mysterious Dungeon:Rebel In The Darkness!
    Written by: Seiji Tatsuo aka Kazi-Jackal

Prologue:Experiment Success
    It has been so long since I've last seen real sunlight. It seems like this laboratory shall become my prison, my death, and my grave. The Doctor has worked us so hard, his eagerness for the results clouding his judgement and his sanity. Sometimes, we fear our employeer has lost his mind, and other times we feel he never had it in the first place. Many have died due to the lack of rest or nourishment, others from doubting the experiment or the Doctor. His punishments make torture seem like a heavenly sanctity from this earth, but I shall not fall prey to them! I will be loyal to the Doctor, and I will complete the project! He wishes to turn humans into Pokémon, marvelous creatures with extremely powerful powers and abilities. These 'powers' are what our Doctor is after, and if that happens, I'm sure the world will fall victim to a tide of darkness like that of which we've never seen. However, the Doctor has witness my loyalty, and has promised me a seat of power in his new reign! I'm so excited, maybe he'll even allow me to become a Pokémon as well! It's been three days since our last testing of the gas. Before, it ruptured the pores on the subject, causing them to becoming blistering fountains of blood, killing the subject slowly and painfully by draining their organs of their vital crimson liquid. The one after that caused their body to have an allergic fit of burns, searing them beyond recognition. Livers and hearts were coughed up in clouds of blackened soot. However, I have a good feeling about this trial! We shall be victorious, I'm sure, and my seat shall be handed to me on a silver platter. Damn! The subject has been caught in mid-synchronization. What's left that is of his human self is covered in bumps and burns, and has taken a raw flesh pink color. Seeing as the bones aren't aligned right, or of normal size, the organs are being pressured, and the subject is in excruciating pain, crying and coughing it's own blood. Two of my associates were killed because of this failure. I'm sure the Doctor will surely destroy us all if we get it wrong this time! I can feel my heart pound against my own rib cage as we begin experiment four. The gas fills the chamber, and already, the subject begins to scream in agony. Just as the Doctor begins to prepare his 'punishment' chamber, the change happens. Bones allign in the right places, fur sprouts from skin, and new organs replace old, insufficient ones. Scans show no illness or disease cells in their body, and all checks come back green. Success! We've victoriously turned a human into a Pokémon! We save our research and data, and begin to mass quantify the gas mixture, to ensure our progress be contained. The Doctor is pleased, and kills my partner in a fit of joy. I watch as her blood spews from the gapping wound that was her neck and cover my silk white lab coat. I dare not cry, or even show a small hint of concern, however. I wish my life to still be with me, otherwise I shall not gain the power that was promised to me. Just as we finish solidifying the liquid and melting it into a vapor, the subject goes wild, shattering all of our containment vials and killing several mechanics and repairmen. The Doctor manages to escape, as well as I and a few others, but the Pokémon sets ablaze the facility, causing the toxic gas to float into the air. So much was contained that, with the assistance of the smoke, it begins to surround our entire planet! The atmosphere carries the gase into every household, every human nostril, and suddenly, the painful change is upon us all! We manage to secure our human intelligence, but now...the world has gone into a fit of chaos and mayhem, Pokémon killing each other in a frenzy of angered confusion. No one understands what's going on, and soon the world's population takes a drastic fall. The Doctor watches over all this, and a diabolical sneer covers his lips. It seems the Doctors plans have backfired, but in a sense that he could fix. It would take him, us, many many decades to prepare, but it would be worth it. In the meantime, we slept. We rested ourselves for when the moment would be right for us to wake and regain our former glory as a new species, and learn to control these gifts stowed upon us in the shape of a curse to one day take control of the known planet! All the while, as we bided our time, the world's chaos died down, and it began to repair itself. Soon, humans were no more, and were not even heard of. This was the new age of the world, and soon a massive wave of demonic evil would try and wash itself onto this new world...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Okay... what a bloody way to invent a world of Pokemon 0_o. That's just kinda freaky... pretty good though. Eight out of ten, and all that crap. I enjoyed the way you sort of gave an idea of the Doctor's personality without actually describing him. Just asking, but how can a story that is based on a game where a human is magically transformed into a Pokemon have anything to do with a world that is full of darkness, hate, etc.? Wouldn't Gardevoir, being the altruistic sort she is portrayed as, just let the place blow up if the people are really that evil? Ah, well, you did say "based on"... I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^ hey there I finally read your story ~.^
    i think it's a great start! a little violent *shudders* but very interesting way to think about it. Good stuff. Very descriptive, and really easy to picture the images that you created with you words, no matter how grusome it seems to be. ^__^

well i like it, and i'll take your word for it that Chapter one will be much more humorous, but really good start! put's me in the Halloweeny mood. >.<

Back