• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon 2 Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't think you have to have finished the main storyline to be saved (I could be wrong since I didn't get into saving/being saved until after I got past the story). I'm not sure what it is... I checked the code several times... it all fits but all I'm getting is: This password is incorrect. Would you like to enter another password? Yes Cancel

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • It doesn't indicate that there are any such conditions in the rulebook. Let me double check the password again.

There was another error in the password. i've fixed it now.

Years
  • There we go. Team saved. I'm sending a Reviver Seed along with this, for just in case. If anything, Gummis are good.

8+3RF6#+FN1=W7@98#
    Q%-&0W%7NTNNJ+R%FP
    XC5-5TRHW3YH9&75H5

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I need a rescue please!

Surrounded Sea B15F

S7KCYN9&P&@917-&P@
    84Q&+SP1&--R@4X-P7
    H4Q#61YKPYTY+N@@&X

I have a bunch of TM's and gummies so just tell me what you want
    Thanks!

Years
  • I need a rescue please!

Surrounded Sea B15F

S7KCYN9&P&@917-&P@
    84Q&+SP1&--R@4X-P7
    H4Q#61YKPYTY+N@@&X

I have a bunch of TM's and gummies so just tell me what you want
    Thanks!
    Here you go. Random gummi of your choice, please.

0CCH#S+N7QJ5625F+0
    R6J&XKFH@7F4Q@RH23
    #CP2-&-@J8J-10NPK&

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Added rescue points. Abenti, did I miss one of yours by any chance, I'm not too sure :S

Years
  • Yeah. I rescued one team twice and another team once (though I still haven't heard back from the team I rescued once, not even after I PMed them).

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Id like to be a rescuer..!

Team name:Go-Getters
    Pokemon:Squirtle (Mikey) And Pikachu (Mushy)
    Item Wanted:Golden seed or Reviver Seeds
    Friend Code:None yet...

Years
  • sorry guys i won't be able to rescue for a while i was playing my DS in bed and it is now taken off me for a month (Maybe less)

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • Help! I died in Steam Cave BF 6 , from some dumb Magnitude attack. Can someone help me out here? MY Team name is DarkNote.

+1TQRQ &=FPT+ 827&&J
    JH6&39
    R@N9MK 2=-KM7
    7@5XS# W&+9R1 +7=5NF

Anyways, I'd be very thankful if someone helped me out here. Quickly!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Help! I died in Steam Cave BF 6 , from some dumb Magnitude attack. Can someone help me out here? MY Team name is DarkNote.

+1TQRQ &=FPT+ 827&&J
    JH6&39 R@N9MK 2=-KM7
    7@5XS# W&+9R1 +7=5NF

Anyways, I'd be very thankful if someone helped me out here. Quickly!!
    Would this be quick enough? All I'd like is a 'thank you' mail.... if ya attach anything, then thanks in advance.

HF7-3MRK9#2TS9R&=&
    +46&K-H%6Q0Q99&725
    FN-9C%2PN--=6X3C58

Years
  • Ooh... I know what I did wrong... I put a = when I should have put a -.... Here's the corrected code.. Sorry about that.

HF7-3MRK9#2TS9R&-&
    +46&K-H%6Q0Q99&725
    FN-9C%2PN--=6X3C58

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    IMPORTANT

Updated!~

One more rescue Abenti for a prizeeee. :0

EDIT: I realised that we have 51 rescuers, and only about 5 people actually rescuing so I have devised a plan to clear some space.

FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, YOU MUST STATE IN AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO BE A RESCUER. IF NOT, I WILL PRESSUME YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE AND YOUR TEAM AND RESCUE POINTS WILL BE ERASED FROM THE LIST.

If you have a good explanation for why you could not be in the two weeks to reply, just PM me, and I'll be happy to listen.

Don't be afraid, I'm still always accepting new rescuers!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sweet. Well, since I hardly have a life outside of Pokemon, I'll keep on accepting as many rescue requests as possible (unless someone else beats me to it, of course). May I have a few things changed on my Team's info? As for what I'd like changed:

I've added two members to my team: Cinnamon the Infirnape and Lopunny
    Team's Rank: Master
    Dungeons willing to take: All but the Zero Isles
    Items wanted: Gummis would be nice, but otherwise surprise me

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Team Name: Pokepals(I know, I'm so creative)
    Main Pokemon: Gregory the Treecko, Blastoise the Squirtle, Poliwag, Paras(The last two for inflicting status)
    Dungeons that you can / cannot do: Beach Cave, Drenched Bluff, Mt. Bristle, Waterfall Cave, and Apple Woods(EDIT: I'm on the expedition, by the way. Can I rescue people from the dungeons I've completed on the expedition?)
    Item Wanted: TM's, otherwise surprise me. :D
    Friend Code: (if you have one) 1161-3516-3007
    And if you're feeling creative, the colour of your team (when showed on this post). Blue!​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back