• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon 2

Which will you get?

• Time

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Darkness

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • I don't play mystery dungeon...

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Lunux sucks and needs to go far away!

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Where's the 'Both' option in the poll? 'Cause I'm getting both for sure! Just like I did with red and blue.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Im going get blue,dark,and time.I already have red.

:t149:Pokefan2007

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'm getting Time. Then I can be a Turtwig and have Chimchar as my partner.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    WWhich games has the better Pokemon you can only get in that version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'll just get Time Exploration. It looks cooler. Besides, I was already a Pikachu in Red Rescue Team, so I don't need Darkness. Uless I decided to get it to have Pikachu my mai character and Piplup my partner.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    Haha! lol! I expected someone to choose the forth option but they aren't showing their faces. Oh well i don't care because i'm staying and that's it. sorry this might be considered spam so i'll make it not spam.

I was wondering to anyone who knows, Can you trade teams from blue rescue team to time/darkness? if so then, YES!

yoshirules

Llama Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Difference?

What's the difference, for the most part? I think I'll get Darkness if the only real difference is whether you can recruit Mewtwo or Celebi, but I want to know if any of the other Pokemon are different. Someone said something about being able to start as Pikachu, and I liked being one. Normally I don't level them up very far but in Mystery Dungeon I did, and I got some pretty good electric moves.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't know which to get >.<

Darkness had Mewtwo, but Time has Riolu and Lucario! But there'll most surely be some Wonder Mail missions that get you the version exclusives.

Back