• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon 2's ending is so ;_; !

SherlockHolmeboy

Happy 2009 ^_^
    Years
    I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time (Well, not really, I traded Pokemon Ranger, Nintendogs and Ridge Racer DS for it. :P) this Thursday, so I can actually play it instead of using a dodgy ROM on a dodgy computer. :P I pulled an all-nighter a couple of nights ago trying to get it finished. Now, I'm wishing I didn't.

I cried at the end of the main story. I, honestly to god, cried! ;_;

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Yes very true.. I cried when.. Grovyle.. Ohh! ;'( Sad moment. And when [Your Starter] dissapears.. Yes very sad ;[ But thanks to Dialga ;D

Emperor_Darius

Emperor
    Years
    I didn't cry but fell somewhat sad. But I knew that the game had to continue. Too bad grovyle doesn't come back, it would be good to have it in the team.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Yes it would.I'm getting the game for my birth day.I'm trying to get a piplup or chimchar on pokemon mystery dungeon dark!

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Yeah, Its very true, Groyvle, Was very nice, I thought he was a very bad pokemon, But you know what he was a very good Pokemon.. I kind of feel emoctional now ... Yes Groyvle, The partner of your [starter] He was very inspiring oh such a great Pokemon, :'(

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    My Gay Brother wrecked the storyline for me (He played his friends) and was playing at the the so i guess i will have to say SCREW YOU LACHLAN!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was really sad and almost thought it was going to actually end like that! I admit my eyes were a bit watery...but thank goodness I didn't stop there!!! I must say this had one of the best storylines EVER...I just might get the third one!!!

I have Darkness btw...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yeah I was sad too. Since in every MD I play in I'm always a treecko.....i was a bit touched that a grovyle was my best friend without me remembering.......and then......only to loose......*cries* lol

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, but they made a sequel to Explorers of Darkness/Time. It's now Sky with the remaining part of Grovyle. I wish you could transfer your old team to the new game. And it is somewhat touching to see that you lose your best friend. Who attacked you in a lake. Where Mesprit lived. The story was unexpected and barely makes any sense.

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    I knew that the main character would come back as it did in the first PMD, but I still cried. I'm terrible, me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    teh grovyle part was sad, but you come back -shrug- when the credits play, you actually only beat half-way, the last boss is hard

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Yeah, but they made a sequel to Explorers of Darkness/Time. It's now Sky with the remaining part of Grovyle. I wish you could transfer your old team to the new game. And it is somewhat touching to see that you lose your best friend. Who attacked you in a lake. Where Mesprit lived. The story was unexpected and barely makes any sense.

Yeah, but then, he didn't know that you were his transformed-partner. He thought you were just protecting the time gears(which you were)

On subject the grovyle part was kinda sad, but I knew I would come back. Just like in the first one. But WHY did they have to drag it out...through ALL of the credits too. x_x

Back