• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I already got them, I just recruited Lapras...but couldn't find Magikarp, yes I used the wonder mails for them...seems I need to be more higher level to recruit Lugia Groudon etc...i'm thinking about facing Jirachi...but I dunno I also got a Grovyle but it looks like a Shiny XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i dont think you can get shinys, can you?
    coz theres sprites on pe2k and theres no shinys...
    umm, how do i get a squirtle?? and where

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I forgot XD....but I got Rayquaza and Groudon...but my fingers hurt to get Lugia and Jirachi but Jirachi got me to Lucario Rank ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yay for you lol
    but if you remember how to get any of the 3 water starters, just tell me, k?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi what up im new because im trying to get help for the game pokemon lue dungean for ds is there any one out there that would tell me how to get fly to go to the sky tower to face off with raquazar?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i didnt think you needed fly for it.....
    dont you get a transport thing?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    yes but what do you mean a key im new to this community and im starten to like it ehre its pretty kool the game is too short but i just found out that its longer and that you can get legendary pokemon to jion and that gengar is that human kool your so kool bro you already finished the game right bro nice well what do you mean a key?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Please use the Dual Generation Simple Questions thread to ask the questions that you have been asking in here, please. Link is in my sig!

This thread is now only for code questions. If you ask questions not relating to code, this thread will be closed and this time for good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    You heard waht Hunk said...
    this was only supposed to be for code help...
    if you need to ask a q, just go to the simple questions thread, danke!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    My brother needs help, so here is his SOS password: 9O?N... (female symbal)RF(male symbal)T3?? M56?3 ?W??? ?33-K?8? 8F-H? ??T?(male symbal) JQ+?!9?? MFQ5C OH, and area: Magma cavern

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    This is the code help thread, so I figured I would post it here. I looked and looked, and couldn't find another thread like it...So if I was misstaken-I am sorry for my misstake. -(If you are implieing to me, that is. XD)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    this was made a code help thread, as that was the only way to keep it open.... it involves people who need saving, if that needs to get across
    if you have questions, please go to the simple questions thread on the.. dual geneneration thing i think...

But it is for people who need rescueing! i have to repeat, because it is gettion a little stressing...
    all code rescues and code questions!! danke!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    im getting there...
    actually, i dont do the rescueing, im not at that certain part of the game yet...
    i go on this site ( i dont think i can post it due to advertising reasons )
    and i ask people to come rescue me, and the rescues, can be really quick!
    so i hope im not cheating, and i send the thank-you mail back to the person who did it...
    just to clear the air about that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back