• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Rescue in Lightning Field

This is actually Richie's sister; I have an account, but it hasn't been activated yet.
    I'm in Lightning Field on the twenty-sixth floor.
    My password is: ?Y??TMRFWP???-TP?2?W????4H!Y?(f)??+NP???X?QRQ??24??6TJH?
    My team is a Venasaur, Feraligator, Pikachu, and a newly recruited Elekid.

I would be very grateful if someone would help me. ^^;;

I don't have much, so the reward will have to be a fire stone. =/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Groudon, Rayquaza, and the legendary birds all come with their friend area when you recruit them.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I haven't been on in... Forever. XD

I'll rescue you Richie!
    Give me about two days because my game is at home and I go home tonight.

Sincerely,
    Brandon.

P.S. My team is, (or will be):
    Charizard,
    Rayquaza (Which I have now),
    And Salamance if I have room.

If not, it will be Pikachu! XD

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Can anyone help me here ?

I keep trying to recruit Rayquaza with my Level 84 Pikachu, and everytime, that stubborn Pokemon won't join ! It took me only two battles to recruit all my other legends (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres Kyogre and Ho-Oh)

Can anyone tell me the odds of recuriting Rayquaza can be ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Rayquaza is not recruitable on the first try, meaning you need to go there, beat him, go back and beat him until you recruit him. Your chances are -10% but being on level 84 gives you a 17.5 chance (7.5 for Rayquaza.) So I'd go home, get a friend bow and go back. That way you're have a 17.5 chance with the friend bow.

=)

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
  • dude if u want 2 make ur own codes at ultiment pokemon center.com make any misson u want! prase me..... PRASE ME!!!!! (kidding)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    Team Twilight, Reporting For Duty!

I've Got a Lv.69 Blastoise And a Lvl 47 Sceptile Itching for a rescue mission!

Anyone need Help?

fallenangel1122

Anime Lover ^^
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    PMD: Blue/Red Rescue Team --- The Rescue Goddess

do u need 2 b rescued? do u not have many items? cant find some1 to rescue u for a low price? email me to b rescued for free! i am basically the rescue goddess! i have a lvl 100 Raichu, Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Beedrill, Alakazam, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Sceptile, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Rapidash, Kabutops, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Feraligatr, Swampert, Armaldo, and many more! here is my email if u wanna get rescued...

[email protected]

just tell me wat ur username is on this site + the rescue code, and i will come save u!

P.S. - if u do decide to give me a reward, i want gummis!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Team Hawkeye is ready for Rescue missions!

Level 47 Swampert, level 58 typhlosion, level 60 meganium. They may not be high, but I have 26 reviver seeds and will gladly do any rescue mission!

I'll do rescues for no reward at all, but if you do want to give me one, I'd like yellow and grass gummis. I really don't want a reward, though. I'm usually on in the early morning and latish afternoon, so, anytime.

=)

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Team Hydrobolt, ready to go on any mission (except Level 1 ones, we don't do those)

Leader: Pikachu Lv. 84
    2nd-in-Command: Blastoise Lv. 45
    3rd-in-Command: Steelix Lv. 32

Please, I'll be glad to do any mission, for no reward ! My reward is resucing your fallen team

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Um, you guys, do you want to see if we can close and create a new thread? This one is really messy, and I have great ideas. But the first page is flooded with simple questions. I'll PM recent posters when I've made a new thread.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Since this thread is getting (and by the looks of it, always has been) rather spammy (half the posts are in no way related to rescue codes.) and the thread starter has brought the matter to my attention, the thread will be re-made with real rules for what can and can not be posted. It might take a day or two until the thread is up again, but it shouldn't take too long. If you're awaiting a rescue from someone, you'll have to keep it to PMs until then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back