• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Haven [T/OOC]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Sorry for the absence of my first post! My brother is doing an internal university degree and needed the use of my laptop for that time. :T

So yeah, I'm not dead yet. n__n I should have my post in soon-ish, just gotta touch it up. c:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Name: Will

hi SnivyMaster! sorry to make you wait so long. first of all, my feedback would be for your to explore your character's history a bit more, as you yourself also mentioned already. i'm sure you have more in mind than what you wrote down here, and maybe you also want to work some more things out in the RP itself, but still i think there should be quite a bit more to say than what you currently have written down.
    also, i know how tempting and fun it can be to basically play as one of your favourite characters from a game or TV series, but i'd like for you to also explore the character itself a bit further rather than just taking what you know from Earthbound, in this case.
    so in short, i'd like for both your history and personality sections to be expanded a bit more. you can take other SUs that have been posted here (for example Likarus' that was posted last, or Xilfer's on the first page) to take as an example if you like. don't worry about fancy CSS though - it's always better to have a simple post like this than to have a fancily decorated one with difficult-to-read text. content is more important than decoration always!

Sorry for the absence of my first post! My brother is doing an internal university degree and needed the use of my laptop for that time. :T

So yeah, I'm not dead yet. n__n I should have my post in soon-ish, just gotta touch it up. c:

thanks for checking in here, Lanayru! there's no problem if you're being a bit slow, as long as you're still interested, which i'm happy to hear.

to everyone else: i'm sorry to have been a slightly inactive GM lately - it's because i've been swamped with school assignments and the like. you can go ahead and continue posting as usual of course.
    if there's anything you need my help with, be it mediation with inactive team members, writer's block, or even if you've lost interest and would like to drop out, please contact me through VM/PM or poke me here. i'll try to step it up again soon.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Name: Flare

Pokémon Species: Torchic

Level:

Appearance: No different than a regular Torchic

History: Flare had a father who was once part of the Guild, but he ended going missing during a mission, and wasn't seen or heard from again. She used to look up to her father, but wasn't as brave as he was. She was always scared timid. But, she had a dream, and it was to go look for her father. She ends up joining the guild in hopes of one day finding her father and also to hope that she would become brave.

Personality: Flare is usually very friendly and has a kind heart, but she is also timid and pretty much silent. She is afraid of heights, but has no problem in being in the dark.

Moveset: Growl, Scratch, Ember, Sand Attack

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • First post is done! Hooray! c:

Since there a very few missions left, I was wondering if anyone needed a partner to team up with them? :D

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Welp, given the fact that I got stuck, I'm sad to announce that I'm leaving the RP. I might make a farewell IC post later if I'm up for it. Good luck to you all and I hope you have fun!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • First post is done! Hooray! c:

Since there a very few missions left, I was wondering if anyone needed a partner to team up with them? :D

Would you mind reading out the board to a blind Pokémon? Kuro's joining. I've finished my first post, but the computer I'm currently on screws up the BB and CSS codes, so I'll be posting it tomorrow.

Welp, given the fact that I got stuck, I'm sad to announce that I'm leaving the RP. I might make a farewell IC post later if I'm up for it. Good luck to you all and I hope you have fun!

Wouldn't it be able to make Fogg change minds and leave the party before you're entering the dungeon?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Would you mind reading out the board to a blind Pokémon? Kuro's joining. I've finished my first post, but the computer I'm currently on screws up the BB and CSS codes, so I'll be posting it tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be able to make Fogg change minds and leave the party before you're entering the dungeon?

I could start writing a post about him being swept up by a strong wind and end up having to find his way back to Haven. That's what I planned for the farewell post. I was going to do that, but these past few weeks have been busy as well.

If it's acceptable with the GM, I'll give this a shot in a few weeks, when I assume my life will have become much less stressful. It would be a real shame to let a character like Fogg go to waste.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Would you mind reading out the board to a blind Pokémon? Kuro's joining. I've finished my first post, but the computer I'm currently on screws up the BB and CSS codes, so I'll be posting it tomorrow.

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I have had limited access to the internet lately. :T

Anyway, I'd still like to do a JP with you but I don't want to hold you back with any inactivity! If you feel that it's too much of a problem then just say so, but otherwise I'm still game~

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I have had limited access to the internet lately. :T

Anyway, I'd still like to do a JP with you but I don't want to hold you back with any inactivity! If you feel that it's too much of a problem then just say so, but otherwise I'm still game~

I understand and it doesn't withhold me. Although an activity slightly higher than once in two weeks would be nice, it's always better than nothing happening at all.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    If this roleplay is still active, I'd be willing to join in. It looks like an awful lot of fun.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Name: (unless you want everyone to call you by your species...) Rachelle
    Pokémon Species: Pachirisu
    Level: (start at 10) 10

Appearance: (if deviant from regular)
    2lw3si.png

History: (what led them to wanting to apprentice at the guild?) Rachelle was always a timid and shy character, but she knew one day she wanted to join a Pokemon Guild as an apprentice. This would giver her the opportunity to explore places she's never seen before, learn discipline, and make tons of new friends. She didn't have that many friends or know about that many places to begin with, so she knew this would be the perfect opportunity for her to find and make them. She was always skeptical about joining a guild, because she didn't know if she would be strong enough to take on the missions and responsibilities of a guild apprentice, but she has set her doubts aside and now wants to strive for her goal of opening up her own Guild one day in the future.

Personality: (general demeanor, strengths and weaknesses - and i don't mean type-wise!) Rachelle has always been a little timid and shy, so she's not that brave in battle. She does have a way to charm her opponents though, so that she can lower their strength or turn them against each other. She's also always been a little naive and gullible, so sometimes she might go and adventure somewhere where she thinks is treasure, but it's really just a trap told to her by a bad Pokemon in order to harm her. She gets excited really easily though, and this leads her voltage to spike when she's attacking enemies at times. She is sometimes stubborn though, and this may cause her not to want to take any other option in a dire circumstance. All in all though she cares for her friends in the end, regardless of whether she agrees with them or not.

Moveset: (up to 6 moves - no TM/HM moves to start with, and keep it to the ORAS game canon for your level. one egg move is allowed) Bide, Quick Attack, and Charm

Back