• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Alright guys, I'm back!
*looks at page count*
*Jaw drops*

Um.. er...

Anyways, I'm back and I'm going to be fixing my first post for IC!
...Then make a new IC post about Blue finding and getting revenge on dat Weavile (Not Taka) that robbed Blue.

If anyone wants to help Blue, just tell me! Dang, Weavile has a type advantage

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Blue! You're back! :D Yay! Now the foretold meeting of fate between Alaric and Blue can take place! :3

Also, Taido and Alaric have joined forces as they try to find Milran so that Alaric can trade a Joy Seed with him :D

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Yeah! I read the whole 3 pages I missed.
I fixed my problems with my first post and I'm planning to get my revenge on Weavile, (Still not Taka) and get Blue his stuff back, so he won't be depressed anymore! (No one likes a depressed kitteh kat) and I'll give Alaric something neat if he helps me :3

I'll give Alaric whatever he wants from my bag, after I rip it out of the cold, dead hands of Weavile.
Maybe not dead, just cold and unconscious

Last edited:

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
I'm going to be away for the weekend, so i won't be RP'ing until monday or maybe sunday night.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Hey everyone! Troock had an awesome idea and I'm going to explain it to you awesome people!
Troock messaged me that we both have a Weavile in our stories. They did simillar things...

-Weavile robbed Blue senseless
-Weavile tried to rob someone else senseless, but he failed because Troock stopped him
-Weavile seems to have a fascination of Orbs, because he was trying to steal someone's Orb, and he used a Petrify orb on Blue
-They both are males

I want to try to bribe Alaric by telling him if he helps me, I'll give him something awesome in the bag.
I think it would also be cool if Taido came along to help beat up Weavile, because Taido and Alaric are friends

Tell me if you guys want to collaborate in this super-awesome-quadrouple-joint-post-thingamajig! I'll be happy if you do!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm all up for the super-awesome-quadrouple-joint-post-thingamajig (did I type it right? xD) if Lakitu is too :3 I'll ask him right away o3o

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Yes, you typed it right. :3 I can't wait until We can do the super-awesome-quadrouple-joint-post-thingamajig!

This is how the Super-Awesome-Quadrouple-Joint-Post-Thingamajig will work: (I think)

Part 1: (Maybe today or tomorrow)
1. Me and Alaric (And maybe Taido) will meet each other
2. We find Weavile in teh forest
3. We defeat Weavile and find out a Treecko (AKA Troock) has Blue's bag

Part 2: (On Sunday or Monday)
1. We find Treecko
2. Stuff happens I don't know exactly what will go down
3. Everyone becomes friends {:3}

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
If anyone wants to battle Blaze after Blaze and Ichigo wake up, PM me and we'll do a joint post.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Soon. Send me a PM and I'll get to it ASAP. Right now I'm being sucked in by my favorite mission in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. (Anyone who plays it should mention it ;))

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I played Storm 2 and Generations, but I don't have Storm 3.

Enough about that, or else we'll drift off into Naruto conversations.

Me, EliteBeats, LakituBroz and Troock are going to do something awesome :3
keep your eyes peeled for our Tri-joint post, then on Monday/sunday we'll do a Quadrouple-joint post ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
TIME UPDATE: NOON

We've survived the first week somehow so we're moving from early morning to around noon. This week will cover lunch/afternoon before the final week of day 1, evening.

I will, at some point, update the first post as well ;;.

Edit// If you were working on a post with BlueEspeon then you will need to rearrange your plans. If you're currently with his character then you should just end the interaction (allowed to bunny) and wave goodbye.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Wow, how was he banned swift? And could you please tell us some more about how long the second part of the RP is going to be and what's going to happen?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
After we get to the bottom of the tomb are we gonna continue being a guild thing or will you leave that up to us to recreate the guild possibly?! I really want us to continue on from the tomb and stuff possibly recreating threads because of 2 many pages!!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Can't tell you why he was banned I'm afraid, but he won't be coming back.

The second phase will begin on the 24th/25th of August and will last approximately three weeks. It will effectively be a treasure hunt, both within the IC-Tomb and around PokéCommunity.com as a whole...

That's all I'll say for now >:3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back