• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Well, I guess I'm a bit late on the list, but this is everyone who's signed up so far:

Spoiler:
So our type coverage goes as follows:

Fighting, Grass x2, Normal x2, Electric, Ice, Ghost, Psychic x2, Bug x2, Dark, Water

For secondary types:
Steel x3, Poison, Grass, Fighting, Rock

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I can't leave for FIVE MINUTES without you guys talking about me behind my back :p But yes, Konzu DOES in fact ingest the apples before he gets them. It's known as the Konzu paradox.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Gee whiz! I go to sleep and I come to five pages!!

Though it all has been pretty good so far, just remember to keep all discussion on topic! Anything that drifts off to what you did last weekend is a no-no.

I may or may not arrange all of the current members so far on the first page for a handy reference.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
In just 5 mere hours of sleep, you guys have already expanded this to the fifth page? I fear I'll have too much to read by the time school is over later. T.T

Anyway, so gist is we have an evil Pluzle, a Hodor-Snorlax, and guys in between. Keep the fighting to the minimum as Heal Bell is a really tiring move to use. Thank you.

Doctor Milran

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Don't worry, Milran, I have Mourning Sun.
Don't worry about me :)

Anyway, so gist is we have an evil Pluzle, a Hodor-Snorlax, and guys in between. Keep the fighting to the minimum as Heal Bell is a really tiring move to use. Thank you.

And...
-A shy girl
-A shy girl that likes to sing
-A serious Lucario but has a soft side
-A GERMAN Scizor Oh my god its so awesome
-A Mischievous Hipster Gengar
-A Psychotic evil Plusle
-The best Snorelax ever

There are other Guild members but I forgot them or the haven't been given a personality.

Let me guess, Milran is going to be a lazy but awesome doctor {XD}

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Ha for awesome. Probably more lazy than awesome.

Random Adventurer: "Hey, Milran, I'm injured from a huge Monster House. Heal me please."
Milran: *looks at him, throws an Oran Berry, and take a huge puff from his cigar.*

If smoking is a-ok, Milran is going to be the sloppy but very effective adult. Take Jiraiya from Naruto.

miltankRancher

Years
Well, he is the kind of guy (yes, Milran is a guy, take that 100% female ratio) that seems to not give a second thought to anything, is apathetic, irresponsible on the outside, but terribly cunning and clever deep down. Smoking just completes the picture.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I find that hard to translate into a Pokemon ._. Maybe he could just be a heavy drinking, but instead of alcohol he drinks milk?

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
<<Luna the Purrloin>>

1. Night Slash
2. Captivate
3. Sucker Punch
4. Sand-Attack

(:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
<<Seraph the Volcarona>>

1.Quiver Dance
2.Fiery Dance
3.Bug Buzz
4.Hurricane

To get a feel for his personality just know that his dream is to someday, somehow learn Sacred Fire so he can smite all evildoers.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
<<Lillian the
620.png
>>

1. Hi Jump Kick
2. Drain Punch
3. Force Palm
4. Aura Sphere

A feel for her personality Lillian is very rash and tough, doesn't normally think things through, and at first can seem very unfriendly. But she's really not unfriendly.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Man I need this IC topic up now. I wanna be a ghost ;-;

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
-A playful, uniquely colored Espeon that is also a bit lazy (He also has a short temper and tries to keep Alaric out of trouble)
-A shy girl
-A shy girl that likes to sing
-A serious Lucario but has a soft side
-A GERMAN Scizor Oh my god its so awesome
-A Mischievous Hipster Gengar
-A Psychotic evil Plusle
-The best Snorelax ever

There are other Guild members but I forgot them or the haven't been given a personality.

Let me guess, Milran is going to be a lazy but awesome doctor {XD}

Hey everyone! You forgot to give your characters personality! Make them interesting, funny, serious , stuff like that. Don't make them too bland :)

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I know, I'm talking about some of the other characters.

<<Seraph the Volcarona>>

1.Quiver Dance
2.Fiery Dance
3.Bug Buzz
4.Hurricane

To get a feel for his personality just know that his dream is to someday, somehow learn Sacred Fire so he can smite all evildoers.

So... He's an absentminded daydreamer (That tries to be heroic) that wishes he could learn Sacred fire? Interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back