• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
I really don't know the personality of End,
And that makes me excited. :)

hahhaa! 2 riolus and a lucario. this rp seems to be getting more exciting!

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Swift, have you got the teams figured out yet? I'm sorry for being impatient, but this is really exciting!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The IC Thread is up!

This is officially the start of IC Day 1 (sunrise). There will be time-reminders once a week to give an estimated time of day and the exploring will start when the countdown clock reaches zero (25th August).

Your teams will then be decided >:3.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Remember that you need 100 words minimum guys! I know you're all excited but behave :P.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Mr Swift, are we limited to only 1 post at this point of time? 'cause there's a part there saying "Your First Post", and nothing saying "Your Second Post". XD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@kosuke. I don't think there really is. Maybe he just wanted us to make sure that we'll have guidelines for our arrival? :o

Also, posted! I can change anything should something be wrong. But now Alaric is thinking who he'll steal apples from, is in front of Asty's Storage and is holding two sticks and two Oran Berries with his tiny hands. And by that I mean he can barely hold them xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
As EB said it is just a guideline for your arrival post :) You can post as many times as you'd like.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Everyone be prepared, because Tobias hath entered! >:D

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I know, he has already mugged a lotad and is about to scare Alaric.
Man, this is already crazy :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
And now people are also using an inventory section xd
But I was using one before it was cool B]

Also, Alaric is crying n stuff :3 And this time it wasn't Blue's fault! How amusing :D

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I know it's amazing right?! This time it wasn't me?! Now the townspeople won't start attacking me!

Years
Well, now the fun can really begin for Hiro.
He has found Tobias and is now contemplating wringing his...eh... punishing him in some way, shape or form.

I love this RP. :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ooooh, something to just randomly jump into and post whenever. Well, then.

<<Cinder the Cyndaquil>>

1. Smokescreen
2. Flame Wheel
3. Defense Curl
4. Rollout

Figured I'd mention that his fur (that would normally be blue-ish) is black and the tan fur on his face and lower body is also a bit darker than usual. His flames are also blue and white. Pfft. d:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If this sounds rude, I very so much apologize, but if anyone plans to interact with Tobias, please do not do so until he and Hiro finish their buisness. Sorry if that inconviences anyone! Do feel free to watch the two bicker from afar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back