• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Rescues

Ceril

Pokemon Rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Ok i have RRT and i named my team "Chardile" Just post your SOS mail here and i have this thread on E-mail notification so i can do the rescues as quick as possible once i complete the rescues i will PM the A OK mail to The Client
    i Only ask for rewards if it's S rank or higher and 50floors +
    Please PM Thank You mail.

I Can perform rescues in ALL dungeons Including Wish cave Purity Forest and Joyous tower

Rescues Completed 4

Last edited:
    Years
    I have aproblem. In Pokemon RRT I am a Skitty and i cant find a way to evolv.
    I know that in all the other games Skitty evolvs with a moon stone. But i dont know if it is here diferent and if it isnt, where shoud i find a moon stone.
    Thanks for the help.

Ceril

Pokemon Rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    You cannot evolve until you defeat rayquaza then you have to enter the cave where Whiscash used to be with a moon stone ( You can randomly find them in Solar Cave) and a voice will ask you if you want to evolve say yes then Give a Moon Stone and you can evolve.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    0X??4 ♀RFWQ3?? 8♂7?4
    ?W??? ??4PP?N? 8FFJ?
    ??T?W Y?M?8♂?? …56YC

Silver Trench

Floor: 96

Back