• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit

Would you ever use this?

• Total voters

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I have been working on this about a few days now, I have NEVER played the games so this is roughly what I have seen, so far I have:

Battle System 75%(Need to add the ability of a parnter and it's well on its way)
    Resources 100%
    Battle moves 2%(There easy to add and I don't plan on working on them anytime soon, I have an example one thats it)

Heres some screens:
    Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit

The reason I am posting this so early is because I havn't played the games(If the battle system isn't right im still keeping it because I like it XD.) What I need to know is what I need to add, so any suggestions are welcome.

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b7764cadd8c1a102d2db6fb9a8902bda

P.S. I did not do the passibility of the tileset.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well im downloading it now, just from the screenshots it's not bad at all, I personally think it would be better if you used Mystery Dungeon charasets if you could find them, but thats just a personal preference, i'll post more after it's finished downloading.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I didn't use them because I feel ripping and arranging countless sprites is pointless, I have created partners that work and I will add that up here soon, I also found a new tileset I'm using.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Like I said this is really my own kind of system, but it looks a lot like mystery dungeon, so I just decided to call it that.

Den

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I didn't use them because I feel ripping and arranging countless sprites is pointless, I have created partners that work and I will add that up here soon, I also found a new tileset I'm using.

Alot of Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2 spritesheets are on the Spriter's Resource and they could really improve the system.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    The reason I don't is because I am still progressing on the engine itself.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Bump, I will continue work on this either tommorow or the weekend, or maybe both.

Back