• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: Time and Darkness OR Sky??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, so, i'm considering getting a mystery dungeon game, as the latest ranger installment sounds just too complex.

However, i've come to a confused state on which to choose.

In Explorers of Time and Darkness, i can get to be a Munchlax (yay!!!)

However, in Explorers of the Sky, i can't, but i can have one as my partner.
    Yet EoS is a continued version of Time and Darkness.

So, is Explorers of the Sky going to be much better, or is Explorers of Time/Darkness good enough??????

And also, can you evolve in these games?? Because it sounds cool to be a Snorlax.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    EOS is not not much different from EOT/D, but it does have some cool new features such as Destiny Tower, Sky Peak, Sky Jukebox, new items, etc...

Yes you can evolve in this game, but you have to complete a number of missions first.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Yes, you can evolve but it's towards the end of the game, after you defeat Palkia for the second time.
    If I were you, I'd pick Sky. The game's additions will keep you busy for longer than Time or Darkness. Spinda's Cafe is a cool new addition, you can change teams right outside the guild rather than constantly going in the guild to do it (useful for after you leave the guild), the fighting missions seem more difficult in Sky than in Time and Darkness and there's also extra missions that more or less talk about the backstory of the other characters in the game.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh wow.cool. Guess i'll go for that one then, seeing as its so highly recommended. + Riolu is awesome too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Umm...get Sky? xD But this doesn't really get a thread, sorry. It's just gonna have to be your choice. I'll vote Sky though, but that's only because I'm a sucker for Shaymin.

Le lock;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back