• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mystery egg giveaway v2

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    ok i have an entire box of eggs that i dont want.

they can contain many different types of egg move pokemon like gligar skorupi skarmory larvitar and many more.

I have 30 eggs you can ask for up to 4 eggs just tell me 4 random numbers from 1-30 and ill give you those eggs

also if anyone has a dragon scale they'ed be willing to trade me id be very grateful

EDIT: i will take anything you have for my eggs just not bidoof or starly.

EDIT2: if a number your asking for has already been taken ill just give you a different egg and tell you the number

Last edited:

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
    Question.

So we can trade anything for the eggs?
    Sorry I don't have a dragon scale on me. I would give you it if I had one. Been looking for one myself.

Years
    Hello.

4, 9, 13, 18, and 23 please.

Sorry, I have no Dragon Scale though. :(

EDIT: I feel like I'm asking too much, so only 4, 13 and 23 please.

Last edited:

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hello.

4, 9, 13, 18, and 23 please.

Sorry, I have no Dragon Scale though. :(

EDIT: I feel like I'm asking too much, so only 4, 13 and 23 please.

Question.

So we can trade anything for the eggs?
    Sorry I don't have a dragon scale on me. I would give you it if I had one. Been looking for one myself.

7,16 & 20

Thanks in advance.

Can I have 6, 11 and 21?
    I don't have a dragon scale either though. Anything else you'd like?

you can all give me anything as long as its not bidoof or starly i was just asking if anyone had a spare dragon scale that they could give me but you can all get the eggs for free

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    I just added you to my pal pad. So I'm waiting on Wi Fi right now for 1 20 and 30 if that is ok.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I just added you to my pal pad. So I'm waiting on Wi Fi right now for 1 20 and 30 if that is ok.

ok read my edit in my last post

EDIT: np zack just PM me when the eggs hatch i want to know what was in the eggs

Back