• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Mystery Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    I added you, could I take number 13?
    Edit: also willing to take number 1, but will need to hatch number 13 first doings an egglock threw Y

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    I added you, could I take number 13?
    Edit: also willing to take number 1, but will need to hatch number 13 first doings an egglock threw Y

13 is still available, I forgot to edit the OP but number 1 is gone. Would you like another one?
    I will add your FC in a sec.

I can come online almost the whole day today.

Can you tell me your FC? I'm online right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    13 is still available, I forgot to edit the OP but number 1 is gone. Would you like another one?
    I will add your FC in a sec.

Can you tell me your FC? I'm online right now.
    sure I will take 13 and 26 if available if 26 isnt ill take some other one of your choosing have enough to trade for both right away now
    Edit Y's name is Quimby,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    I will be online till about 6pm PST got to be somewhere about that time. Hope to see ya by then. watching youtube stuff in mean time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Orange Flabe'be' with Flower Veil, Calm nature, Adament Kecleon Adament and color change

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    I dont mean to take too many eggs off your hand having some trouble finding an egg supply for the Egglock im working threw so im willing to take a random 2 your willing to offer. If you or if you know of a few people that do help egg lock members out I will be grateful. P.S. I am willing to help others out on my main pokedex game

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    I dont mean to take too many eggs off your hand having some trouble finding an egg supply for the Egglock im working threw so im willing to take a random 2 your willing to offer. If you or if you know of a few people that do help egg lock members out I will be grateful. P.S. I am willing to help others out on my main pokedex game

Please take them all haha. The reason I'm giving them away is because I'm lazy and don't want to spend the time to hatch them to wondertrade them away or send that box to pokebank to make space.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Heh, I will be on till 10:30 pm PST up on 6:15-7ish PST and then again probally around 6pm tomorrow night hope to catch you at some point

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back