• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Gift for Azurite

Zorua♥

Zorua, Come to my side!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank Shun for the Idea.

OK, Mine and Shun's Idea is to have a special mystery gift events for the game, these will be uploaded weekly to Shun's Website and when the game is released, you will need to get to a certain point in the game to unlock the Mystery Gift.

Now then, we are giving you the chance to have one of the Following made into a code for you.

Dream Team - This will be when a player enters the code, you will appear somewhere around the region as a trainer with your own team any pokémon you want to have including legendaries and levels (Not to high, I would say between 10-70) And your name will be the name for the trainer. We are giving 7 people the chance to have this code.

Location Names - A rather unique code, It allows you to Have your name appear in different locations, sometimes, they will be mentioned in events... The code places your name and or catchphrase on a wall or bill board or any readible object in the game, we are offering 3 people the chance for this code.

Finally, Trainer Valley - unlike the other two, if your code for the other two are not excepted, you will be given the chance to be a trainer in a special area called trainer Valley. which will contain up to 20 - 30 people who ddn't get accepted into the others.

That makes a total of 30-40 places avalible for a unique code and an event in the game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    what do we have to do to have a code entered?

Zorua♥

Zorua, Come to my side!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    what do we have to do to have a code entered?

Well, the idea is, that when the game is released, a feature in the game called Mystery Gift will be activated. Here, you will be able to access the internet and download the Code File. You will read the code and there will be an option which will say 'Redeem Code' This will be where you enter the 7 digit code which will then unlock the 'Hidden' object in the game. It is still a WIP as it was started only this morning (GMT)

Back