• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mystery Gift Help!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 8, 2004
    I don't understand how it works, my friend and i try to link up with it but it never does anything. it just sits there and tells me it's searching for a wirless communication system. Is there something we are doing wrong if so please HELP!!!!! Thanks ! :laugh: :classic:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I believe it only works with Wonder Spots put out by Nintendo. Anyways, not sure if this will work or not since I've never used it before but select either Wonder News or Wonder Spot. Then when it gives you the option of Wireless Communication or Friend, select friend and choose your friend.

Not sure if this will work though.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 8, 2004
    I have chosen Friend before and it just gives me a list 1-5 and no names next to them. Is there a way you have to add your friend onto the list or should it just pop up there when he chooses friend too??? :\

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    You will have actually used a Wonder Spot before that happens. Get yourself down to Seattle, Minneapolis or Atlanta to get a Birth Island ticket. Obviously, if you can't... well... I unno. But yeah - you need to actually have been to a Wonder Spot, as I think that allows you to trade the tickets to other people, like the Eon Ticket in RuSa.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pok?mon Rocks Atlanta
    Saturday, October 9th
    10 am - 4 pm
    Lenox Square
    Outdoor Parking Lot
    Corner of Peachtree and Lenox Roads

Pok?mon Rocks Minneapolis
    Saturday, October 16th
    10 am - 4 pm
    Mall of America