• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mystery power box

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    so much rage, some say good but most say worthless. what u guys think? also can someone help me with the free codes? is it official jst random codes they got from any booster n they jst put it inside?
    also how much it should be/ where to get that product safely? not sure where to buy since people can jst resell it after they unpack n swap the inside

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I now you can get them from Walmart for $25 a box. I was thinking about picking up 5 or 10. They have the Mystery Power Box and the Mystery Power Box 2. I'd guess and say the chances of getting a valuable pack is unlikely. But, i feel like that the name of the game with Pokemon Packs.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    POKEtheMONster is right about getting the Power Boxes from WalMart. That's where I picked one up just to see what was inside. It's a decent way to get a mix of sets (I've seen Black and White Boundaries Crossed in boxes). The problem with these is I think that the pack might be searched before being packaged in the power box, because I had random online codes and packs that felt like they were resealed. And I know someone else who had the same experience with them.

Plus they have to get those two extra online code cards from somewhere.

Also, beware that the collectible card that they toss in is glued to the packs. You might damage the card pulling it free. And the collectible card might not even be worth it. Mine was from one of those World Championship decks where the cards are signed by the winners. Sure the card was nice (Groudon EX), but since it was signed, I can't do anything with it.

It's really up to you if you want to spend money on these. They're good to get a mix of codes from different sets, since you get an extra two without needing to buy an extra two packs. But from a collection standpoint, it's hit-or-miss.

Years
    The Mystery Power Boxes are pretty much just repackages from the secondhand market, as The Pokemon Company has no involvement in how they're made. I personally don't think they're worth it unless you specifically see something in one that you see in person that catches your eye.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    i thought of getting some psa guaraanted as collection. if theyr jst being glued n mixed then they wont be worth much since most what we got only rare-class not secret rare.

Back