• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysticaLugia's NEW!!! Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Whee! I'm back! Sorry for the long absence, I was had vacation and band camp for most of July... But I'm back! And, here are my newest sprites that I'd like to show!

*~MIXES~* (I've been doing a lot of these lately)

Whoo, Barbloasion, ph43r the random mixeh. I like the way the shading came out.

Baysaur, not-so-random mix. Still, it is okay, from my standards, at least. *hugs*

Charijask. I did it about, eh, a year ago, but I decided to post it anyways. IT WAS ANNOYING...

>,< Omg, I just HAD to do this mix. My friend challenged me to combine Muk and Electrode, and voila, here is Eletruk! (all the slimy stuff on the body is scratch)

...aaaaand Eletruk's pre-evo! I couldn't think of a good name, so I just call it Gooball now. ^_^;

Ho-Roudon, the sprite that first got me into spriting. I just fixed it up a bit, since it looked sorta weird... And still does... ><;

*~EDITS~*

I felt like doing this one. I was bored... But I sorta like the effect.

Random screenshot with a new character dude. He's facing a new Legendary I made up, Quadranti.
    >>>

RUBEH!!! *glompeth* Yes, I love Ruby (not brendan). I just took a regular black and white pic of him (shown on left) and colored it in. Simple, but effective. You will luffle it. ><

..... I was bored.

*~AVATARS~*

Just a simple avvy I made of the three water starters in my new region. I still like it, though.

Feel free to make suggestions, crits, yadda yadda, you know the drill. ^_^ So, post away!

~ML

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    hi i love the baysaurs!
    the kyogre pic looks a litte odd the way u drew it...the black n white to color is fantastic!the charijask confuses me a bit because the head looks as tho its made of loads of very different parts...but that may just be me.....
    over all quite good 7.5/10 wouldbe my rating

Years
    Whoa, the Barbloasion is cool - mostly because it's a well-done mix of two pokemon I wouldn't have thought could go together at all. O_o That and the Baysaur are my favorites. All the mixes are pretty good, though the Charijask's jaw is a bit odd...might be because of the head shape.

I like the avatar as well, though if I were to suggest anything it would be to darken the text slightly. But that's really just a minor thing.

Nice work. ^_^

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    I absolutely love the Barblosion as well as the Quadranti, they are absolutely amazing. The avatar is also great, and I thought the Kyogre swimming under Brendan was hilarious! Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Here's some more things I did...

A cat pixelart. It took me about 15/20 minutes. Whoo.... *coughdieshadingdie*
    And, yet more mixes.

Raimecho... *stares at* *dies of laughter*

And Trapatic. *dies again*

Venobass. 'Tis okay.... But weird.... *shiver*

Xatoone. I really like this one, somehow. It's mostly scratched, though.

~ML

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    hi again
    The cats shading is something of the word scary!the raimecho is hilarious but the tail needs reshaping(or i need glasses).the xatoone is pretty well made but the left wings shading looks as tho it doesnt no were it is surposed to be.trapatic.....omg adorable!!!!but my fave in venobass

p.s can i adopt venobass?plz

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hey, sure, why not! You can adopt anything you want as long as you give me credit. Here's something else...

It is a thingy. Ph34r it. (Don't ask, really. I was bored.) It's just an edit from a Ledian sprite. But it's kinda cute... *hugs*

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Here's something I did just now...

I took a base sprite from MegaMan and edited it into Danny Phantom. It was fun to do ^_^

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry for the DP, but I just finished my entry for the july contest!
    Thanks! Here's something new...

A pixelart of an ekans in a... jar thing. I worked a long time on the dithering and shading. I reckon it's my best work so far. What do you think?

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Yeah, it took me almost a whole 2 hours... my mother kept bugging me to get off the comp and do my chores... >.< Anyhoo, here's something I just whipped up.

Aww, ain't it cuuuuute? *huggles to death* I call it Mightee. It was kinda interesting to make.

~ML

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    um just sayin but maybe u shud wait till u hav a few then show them together soas not to clutter up the place....Nehoo its cute but im not to convinced on the name. & the danny phontom is gd.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hey, spriting takes practice. (Take it from me, my beginning sprites and pixelart were pretty pathetic too.) Here's something I just whipped up...

Three of my trainers in front of three fakemon I made. The fakemon are (from left to right) Atlantagon, Tempryu, and Quadranti, all dragon-type fakemon. The trainers (also from left to right) are Jenna, Danny, and Koji. Jenna and Koji are supposed to be brother and sister, while Danny is their cousin. The trainers are heavy edits, while Tempryu and Quadranti are nearly scratched. Atlantagon is a Lapras edit, as you can probably tell.

~ML

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    you're awesome at this!

must i tell you how much i love that Xatoone. i like neither of the pokemon in the mix, but it is just looking awesome.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    ^ that is the best edit i see and you used the len's flare effect just right in photoshop to do it
    keep it up on all of your work

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Yeah, Photoshop is fun ^_^ I may post some more sprites later, 'cause my friend's over at my house now.

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry I've been gone for so long! Anyways, here's something I did a while ago...
    A pixelart of an evoloution of Eevee, called Eeveeon. What do you think?

~ML

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    heh, one of the obvious hopeful eevee evolutions, but normal-type of course. overall, it's nice, just the stance is a little strange (why is its eyes closed?), but i like the little scratch-pixel effect you used to emulate hair strands. can't wait to see more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back