• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysticaLugia's Sprite... thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, I'll do one, It'll take a minute... *works*

EDIT: Here's the Corpseon BS!
    Is it okay?

~ML

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    ya thats great, thanks a lot. Also, if you could just try to make 1 of each of your starters, that would be even better. Im making a game and I want to use em!

EDIT: Sorry to bother you again, but could you make a front and back side of a legendary-like pokemon? Im trying to use all customs in my game, but I am no artist :)

Last edited:

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    MysticaLugia said:
    Hehe, yeah, it's kinda meant to be that way. A pose just randomly popped into my head, so I did that. Also...

A quickie little Avatar. took, at tops, 5 minutes.

~ML
    that is too super cute! and theres great shading and just total greatness!! can i use it as my avy?

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    RMXPUser462 said:
    ya thats great, thanks a lot. Also, if you could just try to make 1 of each of your starters, that would be even better. Im making a game and I want to use em!

EDIT: Sorry to bother you again, but could you make a front and back side of a legendary-like pokemon? Im trying to use all customs in my game, but I am no artist :)

haha, sorry, but I love your work ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Eh, I won't be on for a while, I'm at school now, and I'm busy with taekwondo, and I have to go on a Band trip next week (YAY!!!) but I'll probably be back on two sundays from now. So, see you all then!

~ML

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    The Black Hedgehog said:
    RM as long as your not using my legendaries i don't care, because ML is doing alot of my pokemon for my 4th gen comic/hack.

aight cool, and thanks :)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    ^_~, cuz the starters ones, deserpent and so on, are for mine...so yeah ^_^, just ask her in PM which ones arn't for me, cuz i don't want anyone using my pokemon ^_^

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    RMXPUser462 said:

Wow, dude! Your making a game! Can I help with ideas and stuff? Or simply beta test?

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Hey, MysticaLugia! Why don't you try making people or characters? That would be awsome! Like, the little guys you see walking around, the guys that you see in battle, and the back of the guys that you see in battle!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    OMG! I love your sprites! I feel inspired to do something now XD But seriously, they are great. I love the Latias one sleeping in the flowers, it's just adorable <3 The Tsunalpha one is cool too. Your sprites are very unique, I wish you good luck on your future sprites ^____^

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I had a band trip. Anyways... Here's a new sprite that I did, of an older Pokemon I made.
    Dun dun DUN! The infamous Quadranti is back! I thought the older version looked a little too pixelly, so I redid it. You like it?

~ML

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back