• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysticaLugia's Sprite... thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dude nice sprite! I love it! Can i use it in my game? And maybe even get a bs sprite?

EDIT: MysticLugia, do you want to be a spriter for my game I'm making? Im getting as much customs as I can, and by my perspective, you by far have the best customs I've seen on the net!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Yeha, you can use any of my sprites as long as you give credit, but I'm too busy to be part of a game-making group... sorry... but you can use any of my sprites to help you in the making of your game, I don't mind! ^_~
    Anyhow, new sprite! Someone on another website wanted me to do a fire-dragon type ninetales, and this is the result!
    Yes, I despise the color black. It is HORRIBLE to shade, or do anything with. But I luffle the firey stuff on it. *hugs* *gets burn'd*

Oh, and I'm currently making a comic, and I HOPE to have the first chappy done tonight. So, stay tuned! I guess... *shot'd*

~ML

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    alright then can I at least get a BS sprite of Quadranti? And maybe some of your starters?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I love that fire effect you did o' the ninetales, dispite what you said bout the black, you still did it amazingly well!

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Hey, ML! You know how Castform turns into different forms. Like, when it rains, hails, and suns (sunny day) he changes form. Well, can you please make a sprite with a transformantion for sandstorm?

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • Come on guys... I'm sure you were joking, but don't you think it's kind of rude? Give MysticLugia a break. She's not ignoring you, she's probably just busy.

Back on topic, a sandstorm castform intrigues me. I look forward to seeing it when you get around to it. Later, and kudos to your amazing work.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Kryos said:
    Come on guys... I'm sure you were joking, but don't you think it's kind of rude? Give MysticLugia a break. She's not ignoring you, she's probably just busy.

Back on topic, a sandstorm castform intrigues me. I look forward to seeing it when you get around to it. Later, and kudos to your amazing work.

Um... I think we know that MysticLugia is busy, we have been paying attention to this thread ever since it opened, he has only said it about 10 times, we get the picture, we just eager cause we love his work, and we also know that good work takes time, we aren't really rushing him, though it may seem like it, we aren't

EDIT: replace all of those "he" and "he's" and "his" with "her" and "her's" and "she" and whatever, I dunno what I'm typing :)

Last edited:

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    JakeEMan said:
    Hey, MysticaLugia! Why don't you try making people or characters? That would be awsome! Like, the little guys you see walking around, the guys that you see in battle, and the back of the guys that you see in battle!
    I'm sorry to be rude, but can you please answer my question? I don't meen to be rude.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I see you changed your icon, I likey :) Is there anyway you can make me bs sprites of your starters and Quadranti? If you will then PLEASE take your time, because if I can get em then I want them to look nice :)

EDIT: I like smileys :):):):):)

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Mystical Lugia, may i plz use your sprites for a comic im making? Its a comic of my New Region (that hasn't been named yet) and i want your starter Pokemon to be in it (also other sprites that you have made.) You will be credited!! Ill have a credit page in the back for people who let me use their sprites. If i may, then thanx!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    SUre, you can! Annd, I don't take requests anymore, sorry... but I do take suggestions/comments/crits, etc.

I'm currently working on a dragon pixelart, I'll post it here after it's done!

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry for the DP... but I've finished with my dragon!

Here's the beginnings of my dragon, and I still think it looks pretty good...

Here's the second version of my dragon, I added an extra pair of wings and limbs to make it look more like my fakemon, Tempryu.

Aaaand, the final version. I recolored it to turn it into my fakemon dragon, Tempryu. Comments, crits... Pleas for mercy...?

~ML

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Tempryu shading looks great!!!!!!!!!!! I think it would look better if u could make the head facing forward

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back