• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystifying Forest

Years
    Ok, I have gotten to the forest where you have to graduate. And I can get through the forest easy. I go to battle the guild, but I always die when there is only 3-4 pokemon left. The main offender is Sunflora. Does anyone know a good way to get rid of Sunflora?

I am a level 48 Mudkip with a level 47 or 48 Cyndaquil.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Well for me, I just used seeds on like 1 - 5 of them. I tried to defeat them 1 by 1.
    I used the seeds on the most strongest people (stun seed) like wigglytuff, chatot.

The best thing is to use seeds!

Well, If that didn't help out at all.
    Try and get your cydquil and use fire moves on sunflora first
    Use mudkip on Dugtrio, and etc.

If that didn't help. I'm very sorry because I don't know what else you could do.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, actally, this is what you should do.

Take out Dugtrio or Diglet first, then make Cyndaquil take out Sunflora.

After that, take care of Chimecho, and make Cyndaquil take out Loudred.

Then take out Croagunk (Which is easy with Cyndaquil), and Chatot.

Do last for Wigglytuff. I hope it helps. :[

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    take sunflora out first no matter what cause of that stupid petal dance and stun spore!!!!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Okay take out everyone except Wigglytuff and another pokemon; then attack the other one beside Wigglytuff and you will only have to deal with the weaker one. Hope it helps =D

Back