• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mythical Pokemon to be Distributed This Year

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I guess it is every four months, and they're going in Pokedex order, so it's probably coincidental. It just seems like certain Pokemon don't tend to get wifi releases very often (I feel like I haven't seen Mew or Arceus via wifi in quite a few years at least), while others have gotten a number of non-store releases (like Celebi with Bank). As I find it really hard to get to in-store events, and codes are an issue now, I really wish they would just stick with wifi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    You live in the countyside?

Not the countryside, but I grew up in a suburb that wasn't really near any game-related stores. In college, I didn't have a car, and public transit to get to stores wasn't really a feasible option. Now I'm in a city and could probably find a way to get to a store with enough time (though none are close, and with limited stock for events, I probably wouldn't be fast enough), but I don't have much free time and don't tend to be free to go anywhere during business hours. Taking the time to browse online forums is one thing, but going farther afield is tough, and stores aren't generally open after midnight, when I'm more likely to have time (plus, I wouldn't want to go out then anyway).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if we didn't get Jirachi on April 1st and instead another Pokémon, while Jirachi becomes available the day after?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Got my Jirachi today. First time ever having one, so that's nice.

Years
    Remember the Jirachi event ends next Sunday so there's not much time left. Get yours via wi-fi if you still can!

Also, I have now taken over duties for this thread since Otamajakushi couldn't keep it running. I do have to thank him for his time running the thread, and with Darkrai serial code events coming next month I'll be sure to keep all the information up-to-date.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    Hope everyone has gotten Jirachi :) It has been quite a while scince it was last avalible, I'm glad to actually get so many legendaries this year <333
    Though I have a Jriachi from the Colosseum Bonus disc, I'll take all I can get that are official XD

Years
    I did manage to get Jirachi today, two of them even - one on X and one in Alpha Sapphire. I missed the last one before it but it's good that there will be more.

Years
    Darkrai serial codes have been announced!

In the US the event will be coming to GameStop as usual, while also coming to EB Games stores in Canada.

There have also been some announced for parts of Europe. In the Netherlands you can get Darkrai codes at GameMania, for Belgium it'll be at GameMania and FNAC, Sweden and Norway will have theirs at BR, and for Italy the codes will be available at GameStop.

All the events run from May 1st to 24th.

pkmin3033

Ugh, serial codes again. I suppose those will be available at GAME in the UK; I'll check my local store tomorrow and see if they know anything.

Years
    Ugh, serial codes again. I suppose those will be available at GAME in the UK; I'll check my local store tomorrow and see if they know anything.

I know it hasn't been announced yet, but for Australia it should be expected to be at EB Games again, since it's our flagship gaming store chain. I'll be checking for more serial code announcements in coming days and update the thread with those.

pkmin3033

I know it hasn't been announced yet, but for Australia it should be expected to be at EB Games again, since it's our flagship gaming store chain. I'll be checking for more serial code announcements in coming days and update the thread with those.
    We've got two possibilities in the UK - GAME, which is widespread, and Smyth's Toys, which isn't. They've had two events in recent memory - a shiny Rayquaza, and the Legendary Birds - and it's quite irritating. That said, GAME got the 20th Anniversary Mew at the start of the year and they get most of the others, so it seems more likely they'll have this one too.

Years
    Knowing most events, GAME is likely to pick up the UK leg of this event. Especially since it's a widespread business, like GameStop and EB Games in their respective countries.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I was hoping that the Darkrai codes would be available starting May 1st. I'll have plenty of free time that day to head out to various GameStop stores to find one that has the code.

So far, the only Pokemon that I missed from this distribution was Mew, but in February I was too sick to go out. But it's no big deal because I already have most of these Pokemon from previous distributions.

Years
    More European Darkrai serial code events!

For those in the UK and Spain, you can get yours at GAME from May 1st to 24th. It'll also be at GameStop in Germany and Micromania in France from May 2nd to 24th.

pkmin3033

Surprise Zygarde event for European regions! It's available now. Not sure when it'll end, though - best get it now whilst you can.

Picked up a couple for myself, one on my Y (which now has eight unclaimed events and I've not started it yet, haha) and one for AlphaSapphire. Good stuff.

Years
    Just a reminder that Zygarde event is for Europe and Australia. Daily have posted an article about it. It's also just been confirmed to be coming to the US as well.

Anyways, this Tumblr post has revealed a couple of more European dates for Darkrai. It'll also be coming to GameStop in Austria and Switzerland.

Last edited:
    Back