• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Myths of Sinnoh (OOC/SU)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And the IC and chapter posts are identical to mine too... oh well whatever, if you really don't want to make your own thing xD

I'm up for event 2, anyone care to join me?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay I might do some lone post first as well then~

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I should probably lay in a claim in an event. I'm gonna be heading for event 1 myself. :3

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Of course we do. Lemme do my intro/solo-post first and then we can meet up or something. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Definitely, Rai was going to catch a Growlithe and I think I want to make a post where Clara gets to know her starter first anyways. We'll hit you up when all of us feel ready :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sentret gettodazeee!

I'll likely post again before the event, actually. I realized that Clara has only got 5 pokéballs for now though, so she can't capture all pokémon on this route xD Bummer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Sorry, all six slots are actually filled at the moment. If one should happen to open up or someone drops, then feel free to try after that. :3

Okay, I think i'll try that.
    I was looking all over this forum but I did not find any RP of Pokemon that was open. It would be kind of you if you could PM me if somebody leaves
    Thanks a lot

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Just a reminder that I will be going out of town this weekend guys for a week. Adventure/Raikiri/Actshon, you guys feel free to start your event for this chapter. Dragon and Wooley, I know we're more or less gonna be stuck until I get back, but if I find a solid way to get online while I'm away, I'll try to get on and maybe we can do something. :3

Back