• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
  • Hey i want one:
    Name: ~Sceptile
    Template: Diamond
    Sprite: Ash
    Pokemon behind sprite: Typhlosion
    Pokemons: Blastoise, Blaziken, Swampert, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Swellow
    Badges: Hoen
    please make my one please
    sorry i have posted two

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    Name Luis
    Template: The Curvy One.
    Badges: Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto
    Background:A Picture of the place where you find Darkrai.
    Pokemon: Darkrai, Arseus, Emperte, beequeen, Yukimentono, Crecelia
    Balls (Circle/Mini Only): Circle of the D/P Dark balls and 2 Master Balls that are also circle
    Trainer Sprite:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Shoot Me... Please... xD I'm EXTREMELY sorry they aren't done now, they're next on my list of things to do after homework, so they SHOULD be up today or tomorrow =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2007
    hello please make one for me

Name: Mateo
    Template: Normal, Black Backround
    Badges: All of the Kanto badges, Ribbons, and Shinou
    Background, i want the premade normal background, the first one not the fire one
    Trainer Sprite: umm...the one i want is on pokemonelite2000 and its in the diamond and pearl sprites, he is on the bottom of the page next to the trainer with the beret
    Pokemon: i will like Flygon standing beside me, and in the boxes i want Diagla, Dragonite, Shiny Altaria, Mew, Mewtwo, Kaburaisu

thank you

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • It's been a month since I requested my card. Is everything OK at home?

Yea... school is just evil... I have to ask, anyone who HAS NOT requested within the last week please respond that you want yours still. (Saying this as a lot of you have shiny sigs now O.O;;) Roger, and the couple others who have requested, Yours will be done :) If I timed everything, I have spare time tomorrow =D=D=D And again, school... is... EVIL!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Yea... school is just evil... I have to ask, anyone who HAS NOT requested within the last week please respond that you want yours still. (Saying this as a lot of you have shiny sigs now O.O;;) Roger, and the couple others who have requested, Yours will be done :) If I timed everything, I have spare time tomorrow =D=D=D And again, school... is... EVIL!!!

yes school is evil and im sure daian still wants his
    they cram books inar heads to make us learning machines and such i hate algebra!!!!!! (lang. ext) lol but yea my friend darian still wants his

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Just 2 let u know Myzou,I changed my avatar and rememer i said can my avatar be my trainer sprite?I hoped u remember or at least have my trainer sprite.If not,I will just paste it on the card myself.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Just 2 let u know Myzou,I changed my avatar and rememer i said can my avatar be my trainer sprite?I hoped u remember or at least have my trainer sprite.If not,I will just paste it on the card myself.

Please post it ^^; I don't have anything saved :(

Here is who is on my list now:

pokemon trainer darian!
    ~Sceptile~
    Death Rogers
    Garfieldfan
    MateoTheEliteDragonTrainer
    sapphire_dragon

If you requested and want added, please post after this, though I may have the trainer cards done by then O.O;;

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Working on them as you speak :) They should be up within the next 2 hours =D Sorry it took so long again, as I have just had a REALLY rough couple months with school >.<

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • *Cheeks higher in face than eyes.* Hurray!

BTW, you may have noticed my Trainer Card, I only made that to fill up my sig until the one you were making was done.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • AAAAAANNNDDD... again, sorry sorry sorry it took so long. :( If your request isn't what you requested, theres a high chance that you didn't fill out the form right or I didn't have the background you requested ^^;

Garfield, I don't know what diamond template means :/ sorry ^^;

Also, requests are open, though there is no time frame on requests being completed :( It could be fast or could be slow like this time, depends on how my school is going.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2007
    um i cant put the trainer card as my sig......the file is too big, and if you decide to redo it, can you take out diagla, but in flygon and then put shiny weavile next to my guy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back