• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Hey Myzou!

Could I have a trainer card with:

Name: Nico
    Curvy Template
    Background: anything blue you have, don't search aaround too much I don't want to waste too much fo your time XD

Trainer sprite:

I'd like lucario behind him please..

the 6 pokemans in the circles are:

-Lucario
    -Dragonite
    -Swampert
    -Snorlax
    -Staraptor
    -Arcanine

oh yea and the sinnoh badges XD

thanks again! You're great ^_^

JESS2DAE

BURNINGBLAZIKEN
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Help

can u make me a trainer card but before u do it can u tell me how to join the pc pkemon leauge cuz ive beemn tryin to join thank u

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    can u make me a trainer card but before u do it can u tell me how to join the pc pkemon leauge cuz ive beemn tryin to join thank u

go to the pc pokemon league topic.. -_____-

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Can you fix mine? 25252552525252

Oiy, no, You just admitted you were going to alter my trainer card without asking first >.< (Ask, then talk about it <.<) What to do... What to do... Hmm, I'll think on it...

Anyways, I'm stuffed after Hometown, will do em tomorrow =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I just finished the card. Thanks for second chance. I do hope I did well.

^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Hmm lets see, this sounds nearly impossible...

I want:

Template: Circle.

Name: Jason.

Badges: Johto Badges.

Trainer: Shiny gold trainer.

Pokeballs: All masterballs.

Pokemon:
    Shadow Lugia
    Ghost from lavender tower in FR, Please try to put this in somehow I'm begging you!
    Skeleton Kabutops from museum in FR
    Skeleton Aerodactyl from museum in FR
    Shiny Gyarados
    Celebi.

Background:Here

Hope you can do this, I'm sorry if its really hard, I understand if you can't.

Last edited:

masterash 2.0

pokemon master
    Years
  • i want

trainer srite:ash(if you can find it if not then the fire red guy name:masterash2.0 pokeballs;masterballs pokemon:ho-oh,mew,Infernape,Arseus

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    trainer srite:ash(if you can find it if not then the fire red guy name:masterash2.0 pokeballs;masterballs pokemon:ho-oh,mew,Infernape,Arseus

you need 15 posts to get a trainer card from myzou and IMO your post is a mess, I can't understand anything!

sorry for butting in MyZou I just felt I had to tell him XD

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • you need 15 posts to get a trainer card from myzou and IMO your post is a mess, I can't understand anything!

sorry for butting in MyZou I just felt I had to tell him XD

Again, unless a mod disapproves it, it is a thread rule, not a forum rule, so I don't think it counts as Mini-Modding, and I like the help =P

Soooo many requests *Head spins* Think I'll do em when I'm a bit more awake (My sleep schedule is normal again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Myzou I apologize for bothering you [if i am ^^;] but I just sent you PM ^^ Ya I'm tired too, just woke up -yawns-

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Then can you make them animated?

No, I do not animate cards.... yet.

If you would like an animated card, go to another thread and request one of their templates. :( Until I get my animated template up, there is no animation at my thread.

And...........................

Lyxlia is my only worker =D She passed the test, after some minor issues with her second example, I explained how to improve, and she said she could :) Lyxlia, if you want a specific request to do, please just say you claim it, and try to get it done in a timely fashion, as if you claim a request, I will not be working on it, however, if you need me to do it if issues arise, please PM me, and I will. :)

Atm I'm sorting out the requests, (God, you guys request a LOT in a short period of time >.<) and then I'll start, unless Lyxlia wants to claim one of them (which would have to be done today, like the others...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Bishopk, dear, you really need to check previous pages. Myzou wanted ONE worker..lol

Nico, something came up with the card, I just PM'd Myzou, untill she responds, I cannot finish your card. I apologize.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Bishopk, dear, you really need to check previous pages. Myzou wanted ONE worker..lol

Nico, something came up with the card, I just PM'd Myzou, untill she responds, I cannot finish your card. I apologize.

doesn't really matter anymore since I've been waitin for 2 days.. >_>

If you where already workin on it I'd be glad to use it if not it's fine.. Don't wanna sound bad just got kinda tired and I already changed my team a couple of times..

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Well, at least I tried. I can't remember where that was said, but it sounds right. Thanks anyways!

Aha, found it on page 17 (Note to self: start from the end and work back, not other way around >.<)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back