• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N00b here, but I understand all rules and regulations!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    << >> Wow, more and more SPPians keep coming here, yayness!! Welcome to teh forums PMD! I am also Pikawolf from SPP. Sorry, I realize I am quite a few days late on the welcome, but hey, I don't think anyone here will kill me over it! XD *looks nervously over shoulder*

~Kelsey

Pok?mon Master Denny

Happy Halloween from PMD!
    Years
    I found out why I can't go on...Joe told me I was banned! For two weeks! I couldn't believe it. Today's I think day 7. 7 to go. I just didn't do anything wrong. If any of you can do me a favor, try to investigate why I was banned, like make a "Why was PMD banned?" post or something.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Welcome to you! btw, its u who should b welcoming me coz i registered later and hav less posts! wanna be friends? PM me plz!

ShadowFox5

Just Duck It!
    Years
    Hey PMD this is CharChar from sppf if someone already didnt i'll make the "Why was PMD thread banned?" thread.
    Edit: You got to many warning points.

Last edited:

ShadowFox5

Just Duck It!
    Years
    Pok?mon Master Denny said:
    Shadow: Why? How? Try to investigate...
    I actually didnt get it off the thread I made cayyene or what ever told me no ones allowd to make those threads then closed it but Aerodactyl pmed me and said togechikku told him that you had to many warning points he really didnt say anything more.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I think I have seen you on SPPf before, though not too often. :/

Back